Everyone I know has a story to being introduced to their favorite bands. 

Mine was by my cousin before he passed away. 

What's yours?

Tags: ??????????

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine isn't all that special; I was just bored, sick and tired with Bloodhound Gang's oversexual lyrics, and I got the great idea to pick a random letter at some Dutch music and video site, and I just randomly picked the L, as if God was watching by that time... Led Zeppelin did not appeal to me very much, so I tried Linkin Park's Runaway. Can you say "blown away"? Later on, I got used to their more "heavier" songs (Crawling, One Step Closer) and got into the members, so it just grew on me until I got in such deep sh*t that I didn't want to live anymore, but I still wanted to go to Projekt Rev to go see them. I kinda decided to postpone my dying day because of a F-ing band... :-s Ah well, concert was great though. As always! Long live Linkin Park!

Ha, ha, ha… God was watching you. Your funny. I agree. Led Zeppelin is ok but can't fall in love with it like LP. 

I went to Projekt Rev too. It was awesome as every LP concert is. I've also postponed my dying day for this same reason. 

I'm gonna go get a tattoo done. 

I'll talk to you soon,

O.O

Well lets see in my country you can say rock music isnt very popular, in fact if you listen to rock you get mad fun of, but something about the music everyone listened to didnt really appeal to me, just talks about sex all the time and violence, so you can say i wanted to stand out, i have a christian background so i would often listen to christian music, but i kinda wanted to listen to something "new". The first linkin Park song i heard was In the End, i thought it was pretty good, then i heard What Ive Done, i got really interested in them, after that i heard the song Numb, that sealed the deal lol! I decided to buy a Linkin Park album, the first album i bought was Meteora,i listened to it and i was immediatly hooked, then i went on a "LP frenzy" lol, looking up videos, Live Performances, New Songs anything i could find Linkin Park and today i am a die hard Linkin Park fan :) And my number one dream is to go to a Concert one day and to meet them, heck i would be glad just to see them :) but sometimes i feel like that day would never come :(

I got introduced to linkin park when meteora came out by kids at school they let me listen to it i herd them on the radio and crap and they are just the best band in the world!!=)

Cool sorry that u feel that it will never happen

The day will come don't worry. 

For every LP concert I've been to, I've never met them once. (And it's been a hell of a lot of times)

Where you from dude?

Norman Alexander said:

Well lets see in my country you can say rock music isnt very popular, in fact if you listen to rock you get mad fun of, but something about the music everyone listened to didnt really appeal to me, just talks about sex all the time and violence, so you can say i wanted to stand out, i have a christian background so i would often listen to christian music, but i kinda wanted to listen to something "new". The first linkin Park song i heard was In the End, i thought it was pretty good, then i heard What Ive Done, i got really interested in them, after that i heard the song Numb, that sealed the deal lol! I decided to buy a Linkin Park album, the first album i bought was Meteora,i listened to it and i was immediatly hooked, then i went on a "LP frenzy" lol, looking up videos, Live Performances, New Songs anything i could find Linkin Park and today i am a die hard Linkin Park fan :) And my number one dream is to go to a Concert one day and to meet them, heck i would be glad just to see them :) but sometimes i feel like that day would never come :(

I know right?

It's not about like the sh*t today about who they're gonna have s** with & have meaning you know? 

One of my friends said to me 'wanna go to a concert of Usher or someone with me?' I'm like 'f*** no.' I hate it! 

Kyle Kirby said:

I got introduced to linkin park when meteora came out by kids at school they let me listen to it i herd them on the radio and crap and they are just the best band in the world!!=)
Yea im from a Country in South America called Guyana, not a lot of people listen to rock music here...........
Raven Pierce said:

The day will come don't worry. 

For every LP concert I've been to, I've never met them once. (And it's been a hell of a lot of times)

Where you from dude?

Norman Alexander said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service