1.how long have u been a fan??!(be true!!!)

2.what was the first song u heard???

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

Well, its about 2 or 3 years that I'm listening to LP songs. When I'm sad, i listen to LP. When I'm happy,i listen to it. And when I'm angry, again it's LP songs that releases my fury!!! I fell in l0ve with LP s0ngs when i heard Minutes 2 Midnight album. Then i started to downloading all LP songs and videos.
cool m2m really moved everthing X) gr8 album!
loved "in the end" from the beginning but wasn't a devoted fan (i was 12 in 2000 and blinded by destiny's child) but now i live for linkin park!!! my friends and i are left speechless, words can't describe our intense love for their music.
ya very true
the first time I heard about lp I was second grade of junior high...a friend of mine was a big fan of linkin park,specially chester...I remeber I went to her home...and she played one of their songs for me....I don't remember which song it was at all!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D I just remember chester's voice!!!!:D:D
after that my friends in third year of junior high(which weren't the same,cuz I changed my school) were a great fan again!!!
I remember I heard numb-encore ft. Jay-Z before I heard numb!!!:D:D and then numb...then from the inside and breaking the habit....and it stopped there
then I became this much BIG fan of them last year(in summer)...after that I killed myself with them!!!I LOVE them now...
COOL....ya i had some think like that with my first song...i heard the live version of some where i belong and loved it two months latter i heard the real album version and i was going crazy ..X)

Melina Badii said:
the first time I heard about lp I was second grade of junior high...a friend of mine was a big fan of linkin park,specially chester...I remeber I went to her home...and she played one of their songs for me....I don't remember which song it was at all!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D I just remember chester's voice!!!!:D:D
after that my friends in third year of junior high(which weren't the same,cuz I changed my school) were a great fan again!!!
I remember I heard numb-encore ft. Jay-Z before I heard numb!!!:D:D and then numb...then from the inside and breaking the habit....and it stopped there
then I became this much BIG fan of them last year(in summer)...after that I killed myself with them!!!I LOVE them now...
2 sale pish bood ke fane LP shodam oon rooz rafte boodim ordo ke yeki az doostam ke esmesh sina hastesh va too in site ham ozve.dont stay ro gozasht goosh konam man oon moghe ha az rock badam mioomad o pop goosh mikardam amma kheyli az dontstay khosham ommad badesh raftam khoone shooroo kardam eb downloade ahang haye LP ke in the end va numb ro avval download kardam ke hardoshoon az behtarin ahangaye LP hastan! shayad age in 2 ahango avval download nemikardam in ghadr fane atishy nemishodam be har hal 1 sale avval khodamo ba lp koshtam ta kolle ahangasho download kardam . alan ham az in ke ye rooz ahangash khaste konande shan mitarsam ! lol
khaste konande ke nemishan ..man ke khaste nashodam ...asheghehameye ahangashonam
ba in ke bish tar az 100000 bar gosh dadam...lol
o0ka$ra0o said:
2 sale pish bood ke fane LP shodam oon rooz rafte boodim ordo ke yeki az doostam ke esmesh sina hastesh va too in site ham ozve.dont stay ro gozasht goosh konam man oon moghe ha az rock badam mioomad o pop goosh mikardam amma kheyli az dontstay khosham ommad badesh raftam khoone shooroo kardam eb downloade ahang haye LP ke in the end va numb ro avval download kardam ke hardoshoon az behtarin ahangaye LP hastan! shayad age in 2 ahango avval download nemikardam in ghadr fane atishy nemishodam be har hal 1 sale avval khodamo ba lp koshtam ta kolle ahangasho download kardam . alan ham az in ke ye rooz ahangash khaste konande shan mitarsam ! lol
Well,actually I became a fan from 3 years ago& the first thing I recieved it was their ''logo'' picture!!
The fitst song I heard was''what I've done''& I recieved it,via bluetooth from one of my friend's cellphone,vali hamun 1 ahang kare khodesho kard!!!!
khob man faghat chand ta az logo ha shuno tu gooshim dashtam,vali 1 rooz ke yadam nemire (17mordade1387)dashtam tu gooshie yeki az doostam bala paeen miraftam ke yeho didam ''minutes to midnight'o kamel dare manam azash porsidam ke kodumesh az hame bahal tare goft:''what I've done''.manam azash gereftamo hamun shab goosh dadam.az un moghe be ba'ad dige hich music digeii goosh nadadam.
AWESOME! thats really cool

Pouria Rahman said:
khob man faghat chand ta az logo ha shuno tu gooshim dashtam,vali 1 rooz ke yadam nemire (17mordade1387)dashtam tu gooshie yeki az doostam bala paeen miraftam ke yeho didam ''minutes to midnight'o kamel dare manam azash porsidam ke kodumesh az hame bahal tare goft:''what I've done''.manam azash gereftamo hamun shab goosh dadam.az un moghe be ba'ad dige hich music digeii goosh nadadam.
WoWoWoW...I think you're the oldest fan here in this group! ^.^

Mania Shinoda said:
It's about 8 years that I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, but I know them for 10 years.
The first song I heard was "Papercut".

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service