Hi guys! :D
I'm wondering how'd you discover Chester and Linkin Park?

My story:

When I was 8, our Music teacher gave us a homework about famous bands. I didn't know LP in those times, but my frineds in my group knew. They said to me: let's do something abt LP, when I was doing this HW, I met LP and my 1st LP song was 'In The End' I love it very much, I understood, LP is different, and the best band ever!

By the way, I fell in love Chester last year :D :D

WBU?

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

I mean, How'd you know :D

I was in the second year of High School (now I'm in the 4th) and we did a special English lesson with music... one of my schoolmate made us listen to a song, that was Numb :) Then we did another lesson with another song which was In The End... then I came home and started to search for LP music in youtube and I understood how great LP are and I've become their fan :) but actually Numb and In The End aren't the very first songs I listened to of LP... 2 years before those lessons (if I remember well) I was watching MTV in a friend's home and I came across the video of What I've Done, so this is the first LP song I listened to... but I was too stupid to realize that LP are the best! XD Now I loveee LP and I know they are the best band in the world :D

and I felt in love with Chester some months later those lessons, after having searched for information about his life <3 ooh Chester i love youuu!!

Do not write well in english so perhaps i did not understand much haha ... i met linkin park last year when i was recommended by a friend and i started to search for videos on the internet, then i realized that i had already heard a song of them, this was "what i've where" , then kept looking for and i found the song "leave out all the rest" with this i fell in love with LP and later the song that became my favorite was "Numb" the topic more beautiful to listen to my life ♥.♥

Now i am a Soldier at heart and my life is LP. ... it is a sentiment that i cannot explain :D 

I fell in love of Chester after i saw some LPTV and i realized that it was a person super funny, great person , friendly and it has one of the smiles more beautiful of the world ... it was really love at first sight ... i love him!

LP is religion!! ♥.♥ ♥.♥

Ok, It's edited :)

BTW, thanks guys :)

Aiiileeennn Bennington ♥♥♥♥ said:

Do not write well in english so perhaps i did not understand much haha ... i met linkin park last year when i was recommended by a friend and i started to search for videos on the internet, then i realized that i had already heard a song of them, this was "what i've DONE" , then kept looking for and i found the song "leave out all the rest" with this i fell in love with LP and later the song that became my favorite was "Numb" the topic more beautiful to listen to my life ♥.♥

Now i am a Soldier at heart and my life is LP. ... it is a sentiment that i cannot explain :D 

I fell in love of Chester after i saw some LPTV and i realized that it was a person super funny, great person , friendly and it has one of the smiles more beautiful of the world ... it was really love at first sight ... i love him!

LP is religion!! ♥.♥ ♥.♥

My story is different. The first song I heard the LP was 'Numb' ... I loved the music but did not know who sang it and did not even know the name of the song, so I've been a long time to find out 'who were'.. After the discovery became my favorite band ...The vocalist is fantastic =)

I love LP /span>3

I heard them 5 years ago when my brother bought Guitar Hero and i heard One Step Closer but i didn't know who they were sang it. around when the second transformers came out i found them again and they've been my favorite band ever since! they've really helped me a lot during some times in my life that have been really hard......and I've loved Chester for a year :D and i love Mike,Rob,and all the rest too! :) <3 u chaz XD
and i've never met them but i plan too next year! hopefully!! i want them to be the first concert i go too :D

that i felt in love with linkin park was such a hazard! friends were asking me to come with them to the projekt revolution-concert in düsseldorf, germany, 2008, because another friend had to cancel and i could get her ticket. basically, my friends were going to project revolution because they wanted to see HIM. so, that was my first time i saw linkin park live and it was also the first time i listened to their songs (of course i heard a few songs of them in the radio...). after the concert i were so overwhelmed <3

from that point i became a big big biiiig fan of linkin park :)

and that i like chester so much did just educe by time.. because he's so handsome and interesting <3

HI EVERYBODY!!! I CANT XPLAIN WITH CLEAR WORDS WHAT LP REPRESENT IN MY LIFE...I JUST CAN SAY: GOD GIVE THEM A "SPECIAL GIFT" AND I REALLY LOVE CHESTER´S VOICE...HE´S A VERY SPECIAL PERSON...MY SON IAN AND ME LOVE ALL THEM AND MAYBE WE WILL GET OLD WAITIN´ TO THAY COME TO MEXICO CITY...

DEFINETILY, LP IS A BAND THAT WILL LIVE 4 EVER...

THE FIRST SONG I HEARD WAS IN THE END...I WAS IN THE KITCHEN, AND MY 8 YEARS OLD BOY TOLD ME: "MOM, U HAVE TO WATCH THIS" AND PLAYED THE VIDEO OF THIS SONG...I LOVE L.P. SINCE THEN!!! AND I DONT MIND ALL THE PEOPLE SAY TO ME: "YOU ARE CRAZY" HOW CAN U LISTEN THAT KIND OF MUSIC!!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY 41 YO????? I WILL LIVE AND DIE 4 THIS BAND...I LOVE U CHESTER B!!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service