Just wondering, how do you guys think LP's 5th studio album gonna be, like ATS was totally different, how do you think it's gonna be?

Tags: album, lp, new

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the 1000th discussion about the new album :D
Valid though :D I don't know what it'll be like but I'm looking forward to it very much, wondering what they'll do on it :) :) :) I have loved all their albums :) :) :)
I'm sure it's going to be something new. It might have some older material but I think it's going to be a new style just like the last 2, they changed. I can't wait for it to come out. I also heard Three Days Grace is going to make a new album next year. So it looks like a good year for music.

Va a ser una mezcla de sus discos anteriores pero con muchas cosas nuevas

I just hope it will be nothing like thousand suns...

They have said that they have lots of instrumentals that they didn't use for ATS and could use in the new album, so do not keep your hopes up on an album way different than ATS

It's going to be different again, but I will like it. That's the beauty of LP. They change their style so frequently, its impossible for them to make a bad song because with every different style, there is nothing to base the new stuff off of.

I JUST HOPE THEY ADD  MORE OF HARD ROCK AND METAL INTO THE ALBUM .. INSTEAD OF ELECTRO-MUSIC ...

AND MORE OF GUITAR SOLO'S TOO.

Yeah, as long as its not as bad as Minutes to Midnight I will be good.  Long time fan, I really want more of the Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Rapping mix style back.  I know they have changed and I really enjoyed A thousand suns except for too many instrumental interludes, but they need to get that old school sound back into there new album a little more.  Im fine with growing and change, but there is NO GOOD NUMETAL OUT.  So its not rehashing the old its dominating again what you did best when you first arrived on the scene, but you can still grow with it.  Need to mix crawling, blackbird, Catalyst, My December and Given up into one album of 15 songs lol

Maybe Mike cud try to influence some steelpan into it.

I hope it'll be like ATS: some pop, rap, electronic y off course rock! Linkin Park is the best band of World. I guess it will be great! =D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service