How to get Audio Download of a Show since D.C. was Cancelled?!?

Does anyone know how we get the Audio Download of a show from the tour?  I was supposed to go to the show in Washington, D.C., and they said we could still get an audio download of one of the other shows since that one was cancelled.  Just wondering!?!    Stinks I didn't get to go to the show, but I'm def. looking forward to one of the audio recordings of another show on the Tour.  Thanks for the help!!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should have go an email around the 14th or earlier with a code and instructions inside. Check you email you bought the tickets with for this email, subject line should say " Your past show download "
I checked the email confirmation I got.  I thought I was buying them through LP's website, but when I clicked buy tickets, it brought me to Ticketmaster.  I have my confirmation email and the cancellation email when the show cancelled, but I looked everywhere in the email and saw nothing.  :(

No email with that subject line?

If not try sending email here explaining situation: downloadsupport@linkinpark.com , let me know how it goes

DerekLP ~ Thanks so much for your help!!  They sent me the code...YAY!!  You were such a huge help!!  Much appreciated :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service