HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE BE WITHOUT LINKIN PARK MUSIC???

We all consider to Linkin Park as the best Nû metal bands in the world, how would our lives be without them? what we would fan group, or rather not think about it ...

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What life?
i can't even imagine life without Linkin Park. They've encouraged me to play guitar and so much more. i feel like i can understand them and they understand me through their lyrics. It would just be hard to imagine life without them, so i try not to.
If Linkin Park wasn't in my life my life would be a living hell. I have a pretty rough life an I wouldn't be strong enough to go through it if it weren't for Linkin Park. I love Linkin Park thanks for helping me through all my troubles.
It would be much better without lp. They were good at first. Then they started getting lame. Drumming work was always poor. Guitarists only play 4 chord notes. Only the dj is worth noting. The lyrics are getting too emo now that we all have grown up. 
Lyrics of songs and the people transcended and improve over time. With regard to what you say as to the guitarist and the other members, I think your argument is invalid because it was without merit and to talk about something so deep you need to know in depth the situation ... Sorry, I do not agree with your information. Thanks for your opinion Nikita.
Your life, or then you live by inertia?? Despite what ...

Jake Mcmahon said:
What life?
Hey. It's just my opinion. It's the fans opinions that matter. 

Jacky said:
Lyrics of songs and the people transcended and improve over time. With regard to what you say as to the guitarist and the other members, I think your argument is invalid because it was without merit and to talk about something so deep you need to know in depth the situation ... Sorry, I do not agree with your information. Thanks for your opinion Nikita.
I agree with you, no problem Nikita, all those who love linkin park are welcome to the world of nu metal.... Take it easy....

Nikita Gupta said:

Jacky said:
You are saying this because you probably don't listen to metal. Linkin park isn't metal. It's techno rock. And the guitar and drum work is still poor. Playing 4 chord notes doesn't excite anyone. And the drummer doesn't seem to play anything but singles and slow bass drum work. And the inability to use a double bass pedal or a second bass drum dissapoints the all metal fans. Come on , grow up. Hopefully

Jacky said:
I agree with you, no problem Nikita, all those who love linkin park are welcome to the world of nu metal.... Take it easy.... Nikita Gupta said:

Jacky said:
if you say so........

Nikita Gupta said:
You are saying this because you probably don't listen to metal. Linkin park isn't metal. It's techno rock. And the guitar and drum work is still poor. Playing 4 chord notes doesn't excite anyone. And the drummer doesn't seem to play anything but singles and slow bass drum work. And the inability to use a double bass pedal or a second bass drum dissapoints the all metal fans. Come on , grow up. Hopefully

Jacky said:
I agree with you, no problem Nikita, all those who love linkin park are welcome to the world of nu metal.... Take it easy.... Nikita Gupta said:

Jacky said:
Well, at the time I heard them (2001), they were awesome and I needed them and so on and so on. But then on a certain point in my life, I carried on and didn't need them anymore and their music had honestly turned into something awful and so I discarded it all like an old pair of worn-out smelly socks. I don't regret it, I've opened up since then. I'm not dependant on it anymore and I'm free now, more than I ever was.
I'd have listened to korn, and then grew out of them once I hit 17...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service