Whatever you wanna talk about the demo / LPU1 album here :)

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would've gotten a better deal downloading the tracks for free from some seedy, back-alley Linkin Park fansite. ;D
HTEP has great songs..And One is considered the best song in the album..Step Up is amazing, and so is Carousel.
It's really 70$ omg ! Well I don't really know witch al u guys are talking about I havevthis wired alum that has the first in the end demo and a song called fuse and some other wired stuff and dedcated omg I LOVE that song!
Not many people know this but on the origional Hybrid Theory EP their is a hidden track, dont know when it is on the CD but apperently its their, ive never heard it tho.....
Their is this new-fangled thing called google, probs the best way to find it

Wojo said:
Does anyone know where I could get the HTEP?
zahra said:
It's really 70$ omg ! Well I don't really know witch al u guys are talking about I havevthis wired alum that has the first in the end demo and a song called fuse and some other wired stuff and dedcated omg I LOVE that song!

Fuse is from Linkin Park's first known recording, Xero. They were still called Xero at the time.
And Dedicated is from the LPU 4.0 disc.
In The End demo was off an eight track demo cd made by linkin park for record companies.
None of them are from the Hybrid Theory EP.
and if you look hard you might find a better deal then seventy.
i got mine thirty four new zealand dollars (twenty four american dollars).
and yes it is authentic (:
I have the LPU 1.0 re-release of HTEP for sale (among the rest of LP's discography and other merch) here. Sorry to be a creepy drive-by~ but I'm wanting to sell all my stuff :(
I got both Issues, Original and LPU, Took a hell of a lot of time, patience and a pocket picker, but also deep researching as there RE Fake Ep's out there

I just listened to the ep for the first time in years. Love it,

Freaky art work too, Nice one Mr Shinoda :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service