1. Hybrid Theory

Meteora and MTM are close, but...

2. MTM
3. Meteora
1)MT 2)HT 3)MTM
1-Meteora
2- HT
3-MTM
Hybrid Theory made me a fan, Meteora I've listened to a few hundred times and it still is one of my favorite albums ever, Minutes to minute I never even managed to listen to once. . . I was just so fucking disappointed with the sound, the energy, the fucking vocals! it had nothing. I've tried and tried to like it , but it is just wrong. I really, really hope A Thousand Suns has the energy the first two albums had. I really miss the old Linkin Park.
meteora
hybrid theory
mtm

Lasse Storholt said:
Hybrid Theory made me a fan, Meteora I've listened to a few hundred times and it still is one of my favorite albums ever, Minutes to minute I never even managed to listen to once. . . I was just so fucking disappointed with the sound, the energy, the fucking vocals! it had nothing. I've tried and tried to like it , but it is just wrong. I really, really hope A Thousand Suns has the energy the first two albums had. I really miss the old Linkin Park.

Oh man. A Thousand suns turned out shit.
#1 - HT
#2 - Meteora
#3 - MTM
Num.1: Hybrid Theory
Num.2: Meteora
Num.3: Minutes to Midnight

But if you ask what my favorit song is, it's Breaking the Habit even thought my favorite album is Hybrid Theory...weird i know. Mainly because Hybrid Theory has so many songs that are just so defining. It's like they speak for you, in that sort of way. Also the Album artwork is messy but clean. I like that Meteora has this graffiti concept and the songs go well with most of the songs in the album. They intertwine.

There are people that say 'oh, i like the OLD LP'
or along the lines to that...its still them. They are growing and expanding. Sometimes being in the same genre/type of music isnt so good. if we all stayed the same...we'd be dead. change means moving forward. Minutes to Midnight is another great album...makes you see within yourself after all that energy release from the previous albums. It's a nice transition.
Meteora is their best , but all are briliant epic!
Meteora
1. Meteora
2. Minutes to Midnight
3. Hybrid Theory
1* HT
2* MT
3* MtM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.