Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Meteora
2. Hybrid Theory
3. Minutes to Midnight
1. MTM
2. M
3. HT

Why? It is true that MTM digs into my head (or yours) really slow, slower than HT or M did but it keep digging deeper and deeper.
To sum up, what I really want from LP is something new not the ancient stuff.
Alex Martha said:
1. MTM
2. M 3. HT Why? It is true that MTM digs into my head (or yours) really slow, slower than HT or M did but it keep digging deeper and deeper.

I respectfully disagree. What made Meteora awesome for me was each single note was done with a single strum of the guitar, and that sounded incredibly powerful. Minutes to midnight sounded rather weak for me (except No More Sorrow and Bleed it out) Which sounded different to the rest of the album. New Divide, whatever album their doing, sounds like a mish-mash of the two, in one form or another. It sounds almost as powerful as some of the songs in Meteora, But is similar to "what I've done" - in which it COULD be powerful, but dividing the same tone into many "beats" keeps it this far off absolute awesome, to say, Numb, or From the inside. One note per "strum", if that's the right word. That and it sounds like they had a major Guitar change. *Sadface*

Both albums appeal to somewhat different audiences - I tended to hear more minutes to midnight songs on television then I did Meteora, which could mean they must be playing to the general audience, which makes me think they will make their newer album like MtM. New Divide sounds promising, more like Meteora then it would be full of win. Blackbirds not so much.

So yes, It did keep digging deeper and deeper, just for us to throw it away. XD
Hybrid Theory is the second thing that got me started on LP...When LP was in their old band, Xero, that's what got me really started...

So HT
Meteora
M2M
1. Hybrid Theory
2. Meteora
3. Minutes to Midnight
Though I love all these albums.
#1 Hybrid Theory
#2 Meteora
#3 Minutes To Midnight
WEll, that's what you think
I don't really care how they play a song. I just care how the song affect my mind.

Jordan Beeston said:
Alex Martha said:
1. MTM
2. M 3. HT Why? It is true that MTM digs into my head (or yours) really slow, slower than HT or M did but it keep digging deeper and deeper.

I respectfully disagree. What made Meteora awesome for me was each single note was done with a single strum of the guitar, and that sounded incredibly powerful. Minutes to midnight sounded rather weak for me (except No More Sorrow and Bleed it out) Which sounded different to the rest of the album. New Divide, whatever album their doing, sounds like a mish-mash of the two, in one form or another. It sounds almost as powerful as some of the songs in Meteora, But is similar to "what I've done" - in which it COULD be powerful, but dividing the same tone into many "beats" keeps it this far off absolute awesome, to say, Numb, or From the inside. One note per "strum", if that's the right word. That and it sounds like they had a major Guitar change. *Sadface*

Both albums appeal to somewhat different audiences - I tended to hear more minutes to midnight songs on television then I did Meteora, which could mean they must be playing to the general audience, which makes me think they will make their newer album like MtM. New Divide sounds promising, more like Meteora then it would be full of win. Blackbirds not so much.

So yes, It did keep digging deeper and deeper, just for us to throw it away. XD
Hybrid Theory
Minutes to Midnight
Meteora

HT was awesome cuz of the heavy-ness/unique-ness (but meteora is more unique)
M2M is amazing cuz it has more touching songs like valentines day
Meteora is also amazing, but i didnt love it AS much as HT and M2M (still love it though)
1st Hybrid Theory
2nd Minutes to midnight
3rd Meteora

My favourite songs are "In the end", "One step closer" and "Papercut" and all of them are in Hybrid Theory.
1. Meteora
2. Hybrid Theory (old good times LP....)
3. Minutes To Midnight..
1: Hybrid Theory
2: Meteora
3: Minutes to Midnight
#1 Hybrid Theory
#2 Meteore
#3 MTM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.