OMFG, it's been 10 years already?!?!?!?!?

(Memories of the album here, memories of music videos, and, if you care to admit it, how many of the HT albums have you bought...actual CD, not downloads peeps :P)

(HTEP works here too, as after all, it's the 10th... actually coming up on 11th year for that one)

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you freakin'serious??? 10 years already?!?! I only got one copy of each of the albums, plus I paid a ton for the EP on Ebay.
First video I saw was for Crawling, and I was hooked.
And actually, I lurked around for a while on the LPMB before finally joining in Sept. 2001. First messageboard I ever joined!
lol, nice :P

Tiernan Messmore said:
Are you freakin'serious??? 10 years already?!?! I only got one copy of each of the albums, plus I paid a ton for the EP on Ebay.
First video I saw was for Crawling, and I was hooked.
And actually, I lurked around for a while on the LPMB before finally joining in Sept. 2001. First messageboard I ever joined!
Anyway, yeah, that's what I said when I saw the thread on the (current-soon-to-be-former) LPMB. I lost track of how many copies I've bought of the albums actually :P I know I've bought a bunch... I'm about to buy another copy of HT actually.... for some reason, they all end up skipping....and all at the last 5-10 seconds of With You and then usually either the first or last 5-10 sec of Points. Every time... dunno why :P But yeah, I think the first vid I actually saw was part of ITE..... I eventually saw crawling too before I got Frat Party :P thenn, well, all of them like tons of times :P
Oooooh, Frat Party, I haven't watched that in forever!!! I'll have to see it again over the weeked. Thanks for reminding me about that!
No problem :)

Tiernan Messmore said:
Oooooh, Frat Party, I haven't watched that in forever!!! I'll have to see it again over the weeked. Thanks for reminding me about that!
If I meet (at least) one hardcore LP fan in Switzerland, I'll do an LP-Weekend, watching all the dvds and listening to all tracks, looking through all the pictures I got, watching clips of on the internet... 10 years are worth celebrating. I would make a special video for LP for that occasion, but I think they wouldn't watch it anyway.
Oh God....I remember watching In the End and being just completely MESMERIZED by the band that entire video. I was obsessed with that video for AGES, and it's still my favorite music video today! The CD itself I remember listening to just all the time in my room whenever I was angry and shit, completely venting. Ugh, good times and bad times. I can't believe it's been so long! I feel old lol, and I'm only 15.
Wow, maybe lp will release a ten year anniversary edition of hybrid theory in October lik a lit of other bands are doing this year
Hehe... I feel really uncomfortable right now :D I downloaded all the tracks on HT. But I had no other choice, I was living in a country where CDs aren't really popular so I didn't get the chance to but it 'cause it wasn't available. But I'm a good person now, I'm starting a wide collection of different music CDs hopefully I'll get to add a new LP record to if:)
"Hybrid Theory" got me into music. :3
the best album ever made EVER!!! would like to see a hybrid theory anniversary album, all acoustic.... i don't know but i'd just love to hear some linkin park songs done in that fashion. some say it's impossible, but linkin park can really do anything. they're that talented.
I was 16 when I bought my HT album. In Indonesia at that time people still buy cassettes instead of CDs. I bought my first LP cassettes from my saving, and I play it every morning until my 2nd years in university. As the time goes the tape is getting old and chester 's voice became so strange, lol. I copy HT album from my friend's PC, and keep playing them until now on my laptop^_^
HT is my fave album ever!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service