OMFG, it's been 10 years already?!?!?!?!?

(Memories of the album here, memories of music videos, and, if you care to admit it, how many of the HT albums have you bought...actual CD, not downloads peeps :P)

(HTEP works here too, as after all, it's the 10th... actually coming up on 11th year for that one)

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can u post junk on another place?!

Woods Slack said:
hi, my name is FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK
This user has been taken care of.
They will not stop, so all we can so is ignore them and keep banning them :(

Ely Dwi Febriyanti said:
Can u post junk on another place?! Woods Slack said:
hi, my name is FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUC UFK UCKUFCKUFCKUF FUCK
@dragonlp20 - Thanks for your prompt action ;)

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:

Ely Dwi Febriyanti said:
No prob

now, back to the decade old album ... ^_^

Ely Dwi Febriyanti said:
@dragonlp20 - Thanks for your prompt action ;) dragonlp20 (moderator) said:

Ely Dwi Febriyanti said:
I love Hybrid Theory!! But I have to admit that I prefer Meteora, probably because it was the first LP cs I bought...
The first LP song I heard in all my life was "Somewhere I Belong" when I was 14. Right after that I bought Meteora! Also, it was the first LP videoclip I saw.
It's probably that in October comes out a special edition of HT. I want it to have new tracks!!
I think I'll start to cry due to the fact that it's already been a decade. I can't believe it. lol Hybrid Theory made me a huge fan back then. And I'm still a huge fan :)
That day will be special. And the guys will have to do something special. I'm certain.
happy bday hybrid theoryyyyy :****
anyone remember theyre first EP, ahhh the memories :')
Wow...10 years...that's just awesome!

I own the following:
- Hybrid Theory
- Frat Party At The Pancake Festival
- Reanimation
- Meteora
- Live In Texas
- Collision Course
- Minutes To Midnight (I had two copies, but I gave one to my best mate)
- Road To Revolution
- A Thousand Suns
I'm still looking for copies of their earlier stuff, like the Hybrid Theory EP. I have the songs, but I want the actual CD.

I still remember the first time I heard them; I was 9. The first video I saw was the video clip for 'One Step Closer' on Saturday morning 'RAGE'. I was immediately obsessed wih them and ran out to the shops and bought 'Hybrid Theory' that same day!

I joined the LPMB around the time 'Minutes To Midnight' was released, so I haven't been a member for long.
I was so young when I heard this. Wow I'm old and hardcore :D
me too..... 2 months away from turning 28 :D

Cameron Russell said:
I was so young when I heard this. Wow I'm old and hardcore :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service