I forget what context this originally came up in.... something about a friend of a friend saying that Adam or someone mentioned women's LPU tees as a possible (but not planned) future option... I don't know.

Anyway, this is a cool idea and I'd wear the shirts more if they were actually designed to fit me. The days of Nu-Metal bagginess is over and I can't really justify wearing a big baggy man-shirt too much. Plus it'd be further incentive for me to forget that I'm trying to be a responsible adult and renew my LPU account :p

I hear if there is concurrence, it may happen. Or I was lied to.

Tags: girl, shirt, t-shirt, women

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea! (besides the shirt size you should be able to choose gender)

yes! I mentioned it to mike on an LPU chat a while ago, he said they should do it, the unisex fits are so bad on women, I love linkin park and I hate wearing the t shirts I have because I feel like a sack of potatoes even in the small, its just unflattering. Get some female fits! 

x emma

Haha totally right... great that you told Mike xp
Actually Rhoda talked twice with Rob and Brad (I think it was Brad) about women complaining that the merchandise things for us are not enough. They liked the idea and told her to take care of these things. And she is still looking for ideas. If you have any feel free to share. :)
A rock band called Powderfinger in Australia (recently broken up) had men's tshirts, women's tshirts and even kids tshirts to fit most. I liked the idea, though they didn't have shirts to fit tall broad-shouldered women so I had to contemplate the mens' ones instead. But I definitely wasn't interested in pink tshirts!!!! (Or light purple for that matter). It would be great to have ones that fit female fans nicely, and in small enough sizes to fit those who are little. Maybe Rhoda could look up who they did their shirts through (they were from overseas somewhere). I think Pearl Jam also does female-shaped shirts.

http://therosko.wordpress.com/linkin-park-merchandise/

Please check this out. I talked to Mike on the phone! We could approve the woman merchandise :)

Good on you, Rosista!!! :) I'll have a look around. :)
thank you :)

Aaralyn D said:
Good on you, Rosista!!! :) I'll have a look around. :)
AwesomeAwesomeAwesome... (still thinking about some ideas)

Rositsa Ivanova said:

http://therosko.wordpress.com/linkin-park-merchandise/

Please check this out. I talked to Mike on the phone! We could approve the woman merchandise :)

As a boy i think that this idea is great ;D
They should produce the sealed shirts or items from the ATS world tour again..like the guitar picks and some shirts :p

I've emailed Pearl Jam's information people to ask about who provides their women's tshirts - no bets on whether they reply or not, but if they do, that'd be great! :) Jimmy Eat World also do women's t's, I found out, but they don't have a contact point mentioned on their website that I could contact to ask about that. They have some lovely women's tshirts, and sizes include extra large, which'd be great for me, being a fairly tall girl.

Aaralyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service