Hi, i just got my concert ticket in the mail for the dallas show and seeing as this will be my 1st LP concert i was wondering how the GA seating will work. I thought there wasnt any real seats for the GA section but on my ticket it says Section GA3, Row 14, Seat 6. Is this going to be my real seat for the show or are the numbers just random because i kinda wanted to try and get to the front row. Am i going to be far from the stage if im 14 rows back? Thanks to all who reply.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is interesting. From experience, I would tell you that GA means that there is no real assigned seating. It is just a "first come, first in line" type of thing. But if your ticket goes into detail of which row you are in and which seat, then that very likely means that that is where you will be seating the day of the concert. Row 14 is not that far away to be honest, so you will have a good view of the stage. Plus, you have the added advantage of having an actual seat. For GA, you have to be standing the whole time.

I don't know when you bought your ticket or whether or not your ticket is VIP, but it could be that the first 10 rows are designated for people with VIP tickets. Seems like the most logical thing. I know for our show, the one that is scheduled for Houston, it is indeed GA. I got VIP, and on my ticket it only says GA. I'm wondering whether the venue will let people with VIP tickets in earlier. That would be sweet!

Anywho, again, it does appear that the concert in Dallas is not GA. You could call the venue and ask them about it. They should be able to tell you. These are just my two cents.

I got a VIP ticket also but if it was going to be like this then i was thinking it was going to be closer to the stage. seeing as how its "VIP" and all. i bought the ticket on the 1st day with the LPU pass. im going to call the AAC this week and see whats up.

Edgar Lira said:

This is interesting. From experience, I would tell you that GA means that there is no real assigned seating. It is just a "first come, first in line" type of thing. But if your ticket goes into detail of which row you are in and which seat, then that very likely means that that is where you will be seating the day of the concert. Row 14 is not that far away to be honest, so you will have a good view of the stage. Plus, you have the added advantage of having an actual seat. For GA, you have to be standing the whole time.

I don't know when you bought your ticket or whether or not your ticket is VIP, but it could be that the first 10 rows are designated for people with VIP tickets. Seems like the most logical thing. I know for our show, the one that is scheduled for Houston, it is indeed GA. I got VIP, and on my ticket it only says GA. I'm wondering whether the venue will let people with VIP tickets in earlier. That would be sweet!

Anywho, again, it does appear that the concert in Dallas is not GA. You could call the venue and ask them about it. They should be able to tell you. These are just my two cents.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service