Hello everyone!

I am doing this project in school(art class) there we are going to choose a "moving picture" and based on a picture we are going to create a new production who describes this picture.

I need you guys to help me out with this. I would like you to take a picture of yourself WITH A LINKIN PARK ITEM (clothes, necklace etc).

You don't have to show your faces if you don't want to. It also doesn't matter which camera you use. Just make sure that you can see "LINKIN PARK" clearly.

I am going to do a collage of all your pictures and write the text "Music connects people".

I hope you are willing to help me out with this project, it would be very kind!

Do you have any questions? Write here, send me a PM or a comment!

DEADLINE : MARCH 8

Send it to : BuffeM10@***********
Mark the subject : LINKIN PARK PROJECT!

Thanks again!
- Linda

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you should write the end of your e-mail, since the forum censures it :3 i will help you don't worry. get on chat and ask people as well, tweet about it and post it on facebook or something

I actually wrote the whole mailadress, hm wierd... But if you don't click on the mail and put the mouse over it you can see (lower corner at the left side) it says ; hotmail.com ;)

I've already put this on facebook, chats, forums, tumblr etc. and I've actually got a lot of help!

I don't know if you've already submit your photo - but the deadline was last week and I'm already finished with the collage!

Thanks anyway!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

you should write the end of your e-mail, since the forum censures it :3 i will help you don't worry. get on chat and ask people as well, tweet about it and post it on facebook or something

How many pictures did you get, I might need a lot of pics for another project and by a lot I mean something like 1000 or more :D

I received about 30-40 photos! Which was more than enough ;)

Wow cool! what kind of project are you going to do?

Rositsa Ivanova said:

How many pictures did you get, I might need a lot of pics for another project and by a lot I mean something like 1000 or more :D

http://therosko.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/important-update-on-the-lp...

do you have skype or anything like that where we can talk if you want to help of course... :3

wow that's a great idea! I would love to contribute with something! Even though I suck at drawing, I would like to give it a try ;)
YES!, I have skype... "chestersflikka @ skype"

Rositsa Ivanova said:

http://therosko.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/important-update-on-the-lp...

do you have skype or anything like that where we can talk if you want to help of course... :3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service