the band scored big with the new metal, and should return the
origins! perhaps the albums
Recent success made by expecting more of the band!
Please return the origins

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! Finally someone thinks they should go back to the original LP! Their new stuff sucks! I miss hybrid theory and meteora!
What do you mean "finally"? This place is overflowing with people who bitch and whine about it ALL the time.
thank you guys.. i think it too.. :(
Well I know but. I haven't really paid attention to linkin park for like a year when minutes to midnight came out. Because I thought it was crap. Then I started listening and researching them and found this site. I'm new so I'm not sure. But I listened to them since 2001
Well, i hope someone from Linkin Park reads this.
I don't know what the hell they were thinking but this new album is just a slap in the face
for the LP fans.
I know that some fans love this new LP but you got to agree with me
this kind of music is not LP. I barely heard any guitar on their new music just a beat
with strange lyrics.
Now please LP come back with old style musics, i'm serious about this, you guys need
to wake up and make real music not this. Fuck i almost cried when i saw this new songs.
Please return to true LP rock. :(
haha yes!!! quit ur bitchin, u whine asses. dang, they evolved as a band, dont like it dont buy their album, obviously listeners who want the old havent evolved as music listeners and would rather have the same shit, get a life and grow up, nothing stays the same, if you want that then become a republican and join the gay ass conservatives lol

Avo Singh said:
What do you mean "finally"? This place is overflowing with people who bitch and whine about it ALL the time.
going back to old stuff doesnt matter - the bottom line is the current album sucks.
Unfortunately I cant say if i dont like it don tbuy their album because I ALREADY DID

marcus wayne said:
haha yes!!! quit ur bitchin, u whine asses. dang, they evolved as a band, dont like it dont buy their album, obviously listeners who want the old havent evolved as music listeners and would rather have the same shit, get a life and grow up, nothing stays the same, if you want that then become a republican and join the gay ass conservatives lol

Avo Singh said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service