Just wondering?! I am a VERY big fan of LP...I wish we all could talk with them sometimes, maybe twice a month or something. As a fan I like to be recognized that WE as fans are cared about. I know they do care, but I can't help it...I want more.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea agree.  we should have contact more, not Just with LP, Better connection between fans and  special LP members, A band we are all  here for  

I also want to talk with them :D I sent them messages on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and now here.. But they never answers :/
Do you send them messeges?

The first u don't have to expect them to answer u easily cause if they want answer massages, that means about 4 month they should only stay on computers and answer them fans, they will get thousand massages in day

second this is exactly we are talking about, I'm saying we should have better  connection in site, like a personal  chat room, when Linkin Park have a great site like this, why we should use another  Social net for connect them, LP should make a own connection line don't u agree ? ;) xD     

Miljana Cvetkovic said:

I also want to talk with them :D I sent them messages on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and now here.. But they never answers :/

Miljana Cvetkovic said:

I've sent them messages on Twitter but they never respond. That's to be expected since they're most probably busy and don't have the time. You can join LP Underground and go to one of their Summits to meet the band and interact w/ them.

It would be nice if we could chat to them :)
Like that chat with Mike just was and u don't have to be in LPU to get a chat... If u guys understood anything about what i just explained... :DD

Yes, we understood :) But I think that is impossible :/

Any way I think they should make way to chat with them and contact them, and don't need to be LPU member for sure

That would be cool :D I heard that they are coming to Serbia in May 2013. But I don't know it is true. But, if they are coming, did you also have to be a member LPU for meet and greet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service