It's that simple. Let those who like or love the album enjoy it. Those of you that don't quit coming to their website, remove them from your Facebook, myspace pages. They are going to make music that they want, get over it.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO YOU GUYS ARE WRONG. THERE IS HUGE LP FANS OUT THERE THAT WERE VERY DISSAPOINTED.. THEY CANT JUST LEAVE LP FOR ONE CRAPPY ALBUM. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT THE ALBUM AND STILL BE FANS. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF LP FOR MANY MANY YEARS.THEY GOT ME STARTED INTO ROCK AND I LOVE THEM FOR THAT BUT THEY REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME.. I THINK WE ALL HAVE TO ADMIT..NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A BIG FAN YOU ARE. THIS IS NOT THEM. THEY SHOULD BE IN THE TECHNO SECTION AT THE RECORD STORES. ITS NOT ROCK ANYMORE.. ITS BAD MUSIC..I WONT STOP BEING A FAN BECAUSE THEY MEAN ALOT TO ME BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
I think it is them, it reminds me of some of the side projects, I don't like them either, but I am giving it a chance, but what got me, was the amount of noise on the album. Fillers, skits....I pay for an album, I expect 12 or so long songs. Not four or five fillers, that is something I expect of a rap star.

And just because I am not keen on the new Album does not mean I should quit following my favourite musicians!
Sara Lobb- Ya i agree, at first i was annoyed with the mini songs. But if you listen to the record as a single song, the "skits" help bring a coherance to album. After i listened to it a few times, I began to try and look through the eyes of the group, and step into their shoes to see why they set the album up the way they did. It is truly creative in my opinion, but i must say that it can seem to be a bit disjointed, but i think thats was also their intention.
well for me a thousand suns its their best work ever,,,the people that hates it,its because surely they have not payed attention to the lyrics,this are the most deeper and meaningful lyrics LP have ever created ,others may want to have the same Linkin park sound from the past,but I have always tought that talented artists and good bands always create and change ,they never stick to the same formulas ,,,
you can like it or you don`t but you cannot criticize in a negative way,,for example I didn`t bought LP`s last work ,and I will not say it was because it was bad ,I would say it just didn`t got my attention ,maybe I was into otherthings ,but I never came here to rip them in shreds, The love has always been there and this time I feel completly in tune and related with their new work ...they say things that are true and makes you think about how messed up its the world today,but also leaves you with the feeling that theres hope left to change the world for the better and we need to make what its right and to fight in a good way to change it ,love a 1000 suns
Or they can just stay to still support the old albums.
But still, Michael... people wo are hating the new album is a good thing. It's commercial.

Look to Tokio Hotel and Justin Bieber, because they get hated, the fansl oved their more and gave Mmore support.
Now this new album is a good strategy!! because people will hate it so much that other people will lvoe it so muc hmore and... the world will turn around this album.
New album is no techno, I like it... In time theyt ransformed me from a rap lover into rock lover and now into elektro lover. Techno is something else, ou can call this music: piano based elektro music with rock structure and hip hop influence.

ozzie said:
NO YOU GUYS ARE WRONG. THERE IS HUGE LP FANS OUT THERE THAT WERE VERY DISSAPOINTED.. THEY CANT JUST LEAVE LP FOR ONE CRAPPY ALBUM. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT THE ALBUM AND STILL BE FANS. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF LP FOR MANY MANY YEARS.THEY GOT ME STARTED INTO ROCK AND I LOVE THEM FOR THAT BUT THEY REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME.. I THINK WE ALL HAVE TO ADMIT..NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A BIG FAN YOU ARE. THIS IS NOT THEM. THEY SHOULD BE IN THE TECHNO SECTION AT THE RECORD STORES. ITS NOT ROCK ANYMORE.. ITS BAD MUSIC..I WONT STOP BEING A FAN BECAUSE THEY MEAN ALOT TO ME BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
This album is an artwork, count the minutes you ghave on a 12 track album... This album is longer. ;)
I call this music art. A Thousand Suns is like a side album of Linkin Park. because it's not "normal" and "usual".. I don't expect their next album is gonna be sounding like this... If there ever gonna be next one, afther 10 years I can understand they wil quiet. However it will really hurt me.

Sara Lobb said:
I think it is them, it reminds me of some of the side projects, I don't like them either, but I am giving it a chance, but what got me, was the amount of noise on the album. Fillers, skits....I pay for an album, I expect 12 or so long songs. Not four or five fillers, that is something I expect of a rap star.

And just because I am not keen on the new Album does not mean I should quit following my favourite musicians!

Michael Gee said:
I have been with them since then too. But a lot of fans that just say "oh fuck linkin park you guys aren't good anymore" if you feel that strongly about it then quit listening. It IS that simple. I have quit listening to many artists because I have grown tired of the same old stuff the keep rehashing, I have more respect for LP to do what THEY WANT TO DO because it is THEIR MUSIC, instead of trying to cater to fickle fans.

What a bullshit. We're just giving Opinions so don't be sensitive.

Erik Paul Michael said:
Sara Lobb- Ya i agree, at first i was annoyed with the mini songs. But if you listen to the record as a single song, the "skits" help bring a coherance to album. After i listened to it a few times, I began to try and look through the eyes of the group, and step into their shoes to see why they set the album up the way they did. It is truly creative in my opinion, but i must say that it can seem to be a bit disjointed, but i think thats was also their intention.

R u afraid that u might lose friends, so u change ur mind.BE YOUR SELF. If u listen to any song repeatly , soon u'll get used to it.

Hah! Thats because ur only listening to Linkinpark your whole life, and you know what music art is.
Listening to ATS is like listening to already other artist, but not like LP at all, becuase its true. Yes ppl who dislikes this album should not buy it. But we'll still be watching LP, just like i'm watching other artist as i always do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service