I am one of the great fans of LP and I know there are several songs in which they mention God (positively). Everything was great before A THOUSAND SUNS. I found some people saying that the New Divide is a song in sympathy of Satan when expelled from the Heavens but didn't take that seriously. Now one thing that has struck me is the video of Iridescent, this blog brought my attention to the illuminati elements in the video. I want to know who worked with LP in writing this song and who directed the video (I guess it's Hahn). Please make it clear coz sadly I'm about to delete all LP songs :(

Tags: Linkin, Park, Satanic, illuminati, iridescent

Views: 13921

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The words of the song have nothing to do with Illuminati or anything - I reckon they are purely personal as most LP songs are - about a difficult relationship in their life (maybe someone in their family?). The video was not my favourite. Joe Hahn did direct the video. I could have wished for a different video, but I just stick to listening to the great music. ;) Would be a shame if you gave up LP just cos of that.

So, even if the video is not your favourite won't you find a reason why they have included "all seeing eyes", pyramids and snake? Go to the blog I've linked and check out the screen shots.(I'm assuming you're Christian, or some theist)

Aaralyn D said:

The words of the song have nothing to do with Illuminati or anything - I reckon they are purely personal as most LP songs are - about a difficult relationship in their life (maybe someone in their family?). The video was not my favourite. Joe Hahn did direct the video. I could have wished for a different video, but I just stick to listening to the great music. ;) Would be a shame if you gave up LP just cos of that.

Agree!!!!

Aaralyn D said:

I see the conspiracy lives on, eh? Btw, that wasn't a snake, that was a type of lizard I believe. Hmm, I don't think I saw it wrong anyway. However, the issue has become really big lately, especially involving the music industry and Hollywood. That's pretty ridiculous "New Divide" was a song about having sympathy for Satan lol. Did the person saying this even really pay attention to the lyrics? Uhh, connecting the pieces here, why is it the conspiracy being connected for the songs they did for the Transformers movies? Maybe its just me, but Transformers is a far-cry from the Illuminati lol. I think you may be reading too much into this, the song itself isn't anti-christian or anti-god in any way. The "eye" I noticed too but, since I haven't seen the new Transformers movie, I don't know if it was involved or not. "The Mystic Eye", "Eye of Horus", "All Seeing Eye" or whatever it be called is one of the "mystic signs" involved with Illuminati lore, but does that mean every time someone sticks an eye in a video it should mark the artists as being a member of the Illuminati. I admit, as of late with some artists, there's been a trend of putting Illuminati elements in videos, but maybe it would be best if you just waited to see if any more come up in Linkin Park's videos before jumping to conclusions too hastily. They could have stood for something else entirely. Oh, and I don't think they would have a "Last Supper" homage or whatever if they were in the Illuminati. Technically the Illuminati serve "Luscifer" the "light bearer" and 'giver of wisdom'(so they think). Hence, Jesus wouldn't be a figure the Illuminati would revere, though they were supposedly a strongly religious(Christian) association long ago. Either that or it was just a cover for what they really believed in. If it were as you said, and it happened LP did align themselves with the Illuminati, that would be pretty depressing.

Checked out that blog you mentioned. I see its points, however they may have been reading too much into it as I said. All those "pyramids"? Did they miss completely that most of those were actually constellations? As for the rest, hmm, idk. There were certainly alot of 'one-eyes' though. As for Chester being "blinded"? I believe he was replicating Optimus Prime's glowing eyes.. . . . .Then there was that "Winged-Sun-Disc". I didn't catch that before. . .And the Mike (supposedly representing Luscifer) in Jesus place in the "Last Supper" depiction? Ehhh, I don't know, but it is a probable Illuminati jab at God. As for the "blind followers", could they be hardcore LP fans?? Lmao, sorry, just saw a resemblance. If it were to be taken serious, it would be pretty messed up. All in all, who can say? No one is in a place to judge or assume what they don't know for sure. I will say its weird that LP had Illuminati imagery in the video in conjunction with a time that others or popping up. If you really want to find out though, why not send them a message and ask? You can either be blunt or ask what the symbology in the video meant. After all, if their proud masonic members, they shouldn't mind or lie about it. I will say for myself, I have alot of respect for the band's members. Not because their famous or for some other shallow, superficial reason, but because of their action. They've done a commendable amount of charity for disaster victims and those in need, obviously displaying part of their character. So, I hesitate to label them as,"Illuminati Sheep" (even high ranking members are pawns regardless). Its possible their being targeted because they are a largely know, successful group. BUT. Since nothing's for certain in this world, who knows, and who can say aside from themselves? As I said before, just get it from the horses mouth to best be sure.

Ok, damn it all. When I get to thinking about something it's hard for me to stop. I blame you for this lol. I just wanted to say in closing, listen to their songs, read the lyrics. I find it a large contrast for Illuminati members to talk about caring, understanding, love, ect. in their music don't you think? Nor promote charity awareness and such. It's like the devil promoting Christianity, you can't really oppose your ideals. If that were the case, LP's songs would really be nothing but empty words and filler content to sell a record. But its up to every individual to believe what they want. I'll just be paying more attention to their videos from now on, I hope such "allusions" don't crop back up again though. . .

You mentioned about the charity... well that is one of the main reason why I like this band the most in the world... becoz I only like people who have some purpose to their life... Minutes to Midnight shows their disapproval of American government's brutal role in Iraq etc. I'm not an American but love LP because it's not like America's government... Perhaps this was uptil now the only band I trusted blindly... but you gotta admit this video is queer. You told me to ask LP myself...well bro I don't think they'll be having time to reply BTW which is the best place to put the question infront of them... Twitter?

Ash said:

Ok, damn it all. When I get to thinking about something it's hard for me to stop. I blame you for this lol. I just wanted to say in closing, listen to their songs, read the lyrics. I find it a large contrast for Illuminati members to talk about caring, understanding, love, ect. in their music don't you think? Nor promote charity awareness and such. It's like the devil promoting Christianity, you can't really oppose your ideals. If that were the case, LP's songs would really be nothing but empty words and filler content to sell a record. But its up to every individual to believe what they want. I'll just be paying more attention to their videos from now on, I hope such "allusions" don't crop back up again though. . .

I'll admit, the first time I saw the video, it gave me a weird vibe. It seemed like one of their videos, but at the same time I caught some of the symbology and the fact that they came off a bit sinister (with the snakes, throne of horns, and the random 'Last Supper' which threw me off). And usually when I get a weird feeling from stuff, there's a reason why, I just don't always catch it immediately. I thought about it last night, and yeah, who knows if you would get a response if anyone were to ask. And that's a good question, I'm not sure where would be the best place to ask them. Hmm, more than likely Twitter, I'd think they (or whatever member) would be more likely to respond personally. As for how they would take it? God knows. However, it is a perfectly valid question seeing as 'Iridescent' was obviously (at least to anyone informed on the subject) littered with Illuminati allusions. But I wanted to make a correction to something. Their is another group called 'Luciferians' who are the ones who worship Lucifer directly. I'm not completely clear on if they are a completely different group from the Illuminati, or some kind of deviation or sub-group. But its become more prevalently known that people in positions of influence and power are brought in as members (from doctors, policemen, lawyers, judges, government officials, largely successful actors &musicians ect.), anyone who can be of some use to their purpose. In which 'IF' LP were associated, I think your aware of how many blindly loyal and even obsessive fans they have. My own opinion on that if someone were to let their fame and influence corrupt them til' they became arrogant and proud enough to think they were special enough to belong to some elitist group who seeks complete influence and control of their fellow man, has pretty much lost themselves. The Illuminati and/or Luciferian's goals are to supposedly "enlighten" man and show the "real" truth of the world, as conveyed by a being who was cast out of Heaven for vanity and turning against God. I really don't see how they find this rational. But somehow they found a way to pity and revere Lucifer (if not just to achieve further selfish gain for themselves), which if one believes in him, he is well and more than able to deceive man into believing. And if so, he found the perfect way by using their own pride and greed against them. To me, "truth" is given to all, not just the elite. It doesn't need secrecy or hidden societies or groups. Nor does it take advantage of or use anyone. There's been some TV programs that have had members who escaped or left these groups and came out and talked about it, apparently at the risk of their lives. You should check it out if you happen to be interested. Wow, sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant about it here. I guess I really wanted to say, I both pity and am disgusted by anyone who were to fall prey to their own selfishness like this. And it were to be even more sad if it were that individuals like in LP, fell into that mess. Especially when there are alot who respect them and admire them. I'm not saying they are or not, I'm just speaking in general and giving a possibility. It would be wrong to label them as such without knowing for sure, but the fact still remains that if they had no association, what need or purpose did Illuminati symbology serve in their video? 'If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.'

Furqan Muhammad Khan said:

You mentioned about the charity... well that is one of the main reason why I like this band the most in the world... becoz I only like people who have some purpose to their life... Minutes to Midnight shows their disapproval of American government's brutal role in Iraq etc. I'm not an American but love LP because it's not like America's government... Perhaps this was uptil now the only band I trusted blindly... but you gotta admit this video is queer. You told me to ask LP myself...well bro I don't think they'll be having time to reply BTW which is the best place to put the question infront of them... Twitter?

Ash said:

Mike Shinoda: "Joe Hahn sent me an e-mail that said something about 'In the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man is king,' or something like that," frontman                    Mike Shinoda told MTV News earlier this year. "And the next thing I know, I've got horns growing out of my shoulders, and I've got one blind eye, and I've got a white dog and a snake on a throne made of antlers. I think you'd have to ask Joe what that all means."

I think everyone else on the band seems alright except Joe Hahn... He has been proud since the beginning... Doesn't give clear answers when asked what is the meaning behind a video... He might have associated himself with some underground society

I see what you mean.That clears a bit up. I thought about that a little myself, but I think the pic you have says enough. I've really grown to despise that hand symbol. Well, both. I never suspected until I learned about them, they had those connotations with them. However, me and my brother were talking last night and maybe we figure something out? I'll message you about it later though, just to see what you think.

Sorry, that took me a bit longer than I planned, but I was listening to "Iridescent" one night, and my brother had pointed out something I completely missed in the lyrics, you tell me if you see where I'm coming from. I remember you saying before that some people said "New Divide" was about sympathy for the devil, but if you look at one of the verses in Iridescent's lyrics they can be almost directly related to Lucifer's fall from heaven.

And in a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace
Falling into empty space
With no one there to catch you in their arms.

I really hope it's not the case, and I'm aware it can mean something else. But given the fact that the video already had Illuminati/Luciferian content in it, idk, just seemed to fit a bit well. It's already said that the these record company's assert alot of control over their artists, and my even make threats on them, and its also been said that alot of Luciferian's have positions as heads of these company's so Warner Bros (who also deals in the movie industry) is pretty obvious candidate. Now as for if LP could have been forced to pay some respect to their record company's 'master' by inputting those lyrics, it seems a bit unbelievable, but who knows. But since Mike and Chester write the lyrics, and Joe (even if he obviously is a follower of the society), I don't know if it can be said he had a hand in it. I'm just pointing out something I noticed, can't say as to if it's just coincidence or what. I'd hope so at least.

Yeah, I already noticed that part of the lyrics and that is the bigger part of the reason why I suspect this song. As far as I can see is that LP was good enough until Minutes To Midnight, their collaborations with Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes create questions in my mind coz both of them are strong followers of Illuminati society. A Thousand Suns is a mixture, "Wisdom, Justice and Love", "The Radiance" and "The Catalyst" are positive while "The Iridescent" is doubtful. Notice that the album starts with "The Requim" which has a little devilish touch to it. You must have heard songs from Chester's side project "Dead By Sunrise" and there is that song called "End of the World" which creates a strong impression that Chester's is a good Christian and worried about the World getting into bad hands. "Walking In Circles" is a bit similar too. I think they have been good for a while but maybe they did it because.....

"We're building it up, 
To break it back down, 
We're building it up, 
To burn it down, 
We can't wait, 
To burn it to the ground."

Maybe other band members have been hijacked with Hahn playing a role in hijacking. I think I'm going to listen to them for a while now being more watchful of questionable material. In the mean time I enjoy RED's music and sadly I'm leaving Coldplay because there is enough evidence that they are not on the right track. Hope to listen from you soon.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service