I am one of the great fans of LP and I know there are several songs in which they mention God (positively). Everything was great before A THOUSAND SUNS. I found some people saying that the New Divide is a song in sympathy of Satan when expelled from the Heavens but didn't take that seriously. Now one thing that has struck me is the video of Iridescent, this blog brought my attention to the illuminati elements in the video. I want to know who worked with LP in writing this song and who directed the video (I guess it's Hahn). Please make it clear coz sadly I'm about to delete all LP songs :(

Tags: Linkin, Park, Satanic, illuminati, iridescent

Views: 14844

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you, but I hadn't really heard about Chester's side stuff, might check it out. I hadn't heard 'Burn It Down' yet so I didn't know about the lyrics either, I try not to read into the lyrics too much in case I might misunderstand them, but the truth is you kinda' have to. I'll be paying a bit more attention to everything as well.

Btw, looked up the lyrics to 'Burn It Down', and I'm glad to say there is another explanation.

You told me yes,
You held me high,
And I believed,
When you told that lie.

I played solider,
You played king,
Struck me down,
When I kissed that ring.

You lost that right,
To hold that crown,
I built you up,
But you let me down.

So when you fall,
I'll take my turn,
And fan the flames,
As your blazes burn.

This may actually be "possibly" be talking about them putting their faith in something they thought was for the better, only to find out it used them and betrayed them. "When I kissed that ring" obviously symbolizes becoming submissive and obedient to something higher or in power. Part of the Illuminati conspiracy is that the ultimate goal is to contrive an intricate plot to place the pope back in power. And what do people do to pay respect to the pope? Kiss his ring. I'm not saying that EXACTLY what it means, but who knows, it's a possibility? Overall the song sounds like its their way of saying they can't wait for some system or other, to fall for taking advantage of people and its corruption. And I guess they'll being doing what they can to oppose it as well. The only way I can look at this is by a proverb in the Bible, the one that states,"You shall know them by their works," and that "a good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit". LP member's actions should speak for their character's, not saying all of them are alike or on the same page (*hint* *hint* Joe), but if they were really a scheming, conniving, group connected with an evil society like the Illuminati, I don't think they would take part in constant act to attempt to improve and help people and society. Ehh, I've said this before right? Sorry lol. But after reading the lyrics I got a different picture, and I think one thing the band probably really wants is for people to really pay attention to their lyrics and what they have to say. Not just obsessing over them like most people do on here. Btw, while I'm on the subject, do most of the other members on here scare you as much as they scare me? Really, their almost like blind, willing, followers. It honestly freaks me out a bit.

in my opinion just like almost every other artist, Linkin Park write their lyrics in a way they express their own views and experiences on things...now the imprint we make to a song is our deal, I mean, I feel identified with almost every song from LP, but of course you don't always find something in what to turn the song in, but in my case I always find something, even... and I don't know... if it was what the band wanted to say... that's something I love about music and lyrics, you always can turn it in whatever makes you feel, makes you remember, or makes you point out from or for...

really you're right, but today almost all the clips of music and stuff that sells illuminati symbols have al ... so sad right?

Yeah, I feel kinda bad when I see people following their favourite artists blindly. It's not bad to love bands and artists but at least we should keep our eyes and ears open against the conspiracy and not satisfy ourselves by saying "It's all around the place these days so it's okay!". The whole world will become the church of Satan if we kept our eyes closed and kept ignoring it.

Well, you talked again about the good work that LP does for society. I was thinking about it and these days they are working to bring electricity to villages and country sides... BTW electricity won't be harmful...it'll be actually helpful to the illuminati cuz it'll bring TV and internet and sadly more of it is into the hands of bad people. That was a little aggressive from my side I guess, you can disagree.

I was reading the lyrics of the song "Roads Untravelled". My guess will be right if they shot a video for this song and we find it similar to that of iridescent. I don't wanna say anything about it now, you can read the lyrics yourself and tell me if you found something interesting. Peace!

Guys I think you are trying to find meanings in LP songs that simply aren't there. Illuminati? Are you crazy?

dude i saw the same blog :O its creepy!!!!! (admittedly some of it was stupid though)

Dave Porupka said:

Guys I think you are trying to find meanings in LP songs that simply aren't there. Illuminati? Are you crazy?

Dave, unless you can intelligently find information to refute or give a difference of opinion, don't bother criticizing either. And unless you obviously failed to read what was actually being said, it was a possibility, not said either way if they are or not. And meanings that aren't there? No one said for sure if they are were right or not either, and I believe I specifically gave room for it to be something else entirely, don't be too quick to turn into a angry LP avenger. If you know anything about the Illuminati or Luciferian's you would able to see the points made and reasons for saying so. Maybe you should look into the whole thing before you try and question anyone else's sanity or reason, the only thing I find worse than being wrong is ignorance.

Yeah, I get where your coming from with that, and I'll check out those lyrics. No harm in thinking out loud btw. I haven't looked up what the whole Rio+Social covered, but I wonder why they feel its necessary for everyone to have access to electronic social media. I don't mean it's a bad thing or there IS an alterior motive, but it really depends on the people and if they really want or need it. Electricity can make people's lives easier yea, but aren't we already kinda' having a problem with possible limited resources? But of course, there's always the possibility of harm being brought with it or someone using it to their advantage. Anything has the possibility to be used for good or evil. But I really want to watch the discussion to hear the points made on how social media, and games can make the world "better" per say, I thought alot of technology has degraded our society to a point, those forms of media included.

Furqan Muhammad Khan said:

Yeah, I feel kinda bad when I see people following their favourite artists blindly. It's not bad to love bands and artists but at least we should keep our eyes and ears open against the conspiracy and not satisfy ourselves by saying "It's all around the place these days so it's okay!". The whole world will become the church of Satan if we kept our eyes closed and kept ignoring it.

Well, you talked again about the good work that LP does for society. I was thinking about it and these days they are working to bring electricity to villages and country sides... BTW electricity won't be harmful...it'll be actually helpful to the illuminati cuz it'll bring TV and internet and sadly more of it is into the hands of bad people. That was a little aggressive from my side I guess, you can disagree.

I was reading the lyrics of the song "Roads Untravelled". My guess will be right if they shot a video for this song and we find it similar to that of iridescent. I don't wanna say anything about it now, you can read the lyrics yourself and tell me if you found something interesting. Peace!
I agree with Ash. Dave please try to understand that we are not jealous of LP or that we are trying to make them unpopular. We have been as great fans of Linkin Park as you have been. We hate when we see LP showing signs of Satanism, coz we've followed them for so long and loved them so much. I remember listening to Paper cut for about twenty times in a row on repeat and with respect to talent, Linkin Park is still unarguably the best band on earth to me. And I say again that we are not a 100% sure about their involvement in the wrong stuff. And here's is one of Chester's Dead by Sunrise song that really keeps me thinking over and over again whether I'm mistaken for doubting Linkin Park...

"End Of The World"

When you read the news
Does it make you sick?
Murder, money, and politics
Gonna fill you up
Get your bullshit fix
It's the End Of The World
Grab your crucifix
And fall to your knees
And beg God please
Have mercy on me (Mercy!)

When you turn on the TV
What do you get?
Sex, lies, scandal, violence
Like the end of a gun
Pressed against your lips
Grab your crucifix
And fall to your knees
And beg God please
Have mercy on me

When you can't buy gas
And you can't pay rent
And what you've got left
Is the Government's
No win
No future
No benefit
Grab your crucifix
And fall to your knees
And beg God please
Have mercy on me

Coming out of the hypocrisy
Coming out of the bureaucracy
Coming in to lead a war
They're a shame

You can ignore what you cannot see
You can believe in a lie
You can run away from anything
Until you open your eyes

No rest for the wicked
Yeah they never quit
Watchin' waiting
For the next trick
We won't be celebrating
When the atom's split
It's the end of the world
Grab your crucifix
And fall to your knees
And beg god please
Have mercy on me

Coming out of the hypocrisy
Coming out of the bureaucracy
Coming in to lead a war
They're a shame

Great song and lyrics, thanks for posting that Furqan. And to say plain and simple what side I fall on them with, for or against: I'm for, unless I have a reson to feel otherwise. But I do have a brain and a mind to raise questions about things that don't seem right or make me question them and look into stuff. I'm no blind follower of anything.

Hello all. I cant help but notice the references to "burning" in "burn it down". I mean; "explosions broke in the sky" and "flames climb into the cloud" seems to refer to a nuclear explosion. And those depictions of burning bodies in the video does add to the idea. This isnt even where it it ends.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service