I am one of the great fans of LP and I know there are several songs in which they mention God (positively). Everything was great before A THOUSAND SUNS. I found some people saying that the New Divide is a song in sympathy of Satan when expelled from the Heavens but didn't take that seriously. Now one thing that has struck me is the video of Iridescent, this blog brought my attention to the illuminati elements in the video. I want to know who worked with LP in writing this song and who directed the video (I guess it's Hahn). Please make it clear coz sadly I'm about to delete all LP songs :(

Tags: Linkin, Park, Satanic, illuminati, iridescent

Views: 13937

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Furqan Muhammad Khan said:

Yeah, I already noticed that part of the lyrics and that is the bigger part of the reason why I suspect this song. As far as I can see is that LP was good enough until Minutes To Midnight, their collaborations with Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes create questions in my mind coz both of them are strong followers of Illuminati society. A Thousand Suns is a mixture, "Wisdom, Justice and Love", "The Radiance" and "The Catalyst" are positive while "The Iridescent" is doubtful. Notice that the album starts with "The Requim" which has a little devilish touch to it. You must have heard songs from Chester's side project "Dead By Sunrise" and there is that song called "End of the World" which creates a strong impression that Chester's is a good Christian and worried about the World getting into bad hands. "Walking In Circles" is a bit similar too. I think they have been good for a while but maybe they did it because.....

"We're building it up, 
To break it back down, 
We're building it up, 
To burn it down, 
We can't wait, 
To burn it to the ground."

Maybe other band members have been hijacked with Hahn playing a role in hijacking. I think I'm going to listen to them for a while now being more watchful of questionable material. In the mean time I enjoy RED's music and sadly I'm leaving Coldplay because there is enough evidence that they are not on the right track. Hope to listen from you soon.

The lyrics from burn it to the ground don't indicate any sinister influence in my opinion. I think the lyrics are purely symbolic of society and the world we live in. We're building it up, only to burn it back down through war, intolerance and hatred which makes sense considering these have been recurring themes in their music since Minutes. Even later in the song where mike talks about losing the crown and fanning the flame while the blazes burn is again a reference to our leaders being put there by us and them treating us like slaves so we'll watch them when they burn one day. The only thing that raises any sort of question for me is the iridescent video. But then the general theme, feel and shapes in the video seem to fit with that of ATS. And again I think a thousand suns is one of the most anti-illuminati etc. album out there when you think of songs like wretches and kings, the messenger etc. They're extremely anti-war and clearly against the way things are going right now. So considering that they're taking a moral stand against the society that is developing now, are they really influenced by any sort of society that base their work on those things?

The question was WHY was it in their video.

Ayman said:

Yeah, I already noticed that part of the lyrics and that is the bigger part of the reason why I suspect this song. As far as I can see is that LP was good enough until Minutes To Midnight, their collaborations with Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes create questions in my mind coz both of them are strong followers of Illuminati society. A Thousand Suns is a mixture, "Wisdom, Justice and Love", "The Radiance" and "The Catalyst" are positive while "The Iridescent" is doubtful. Notice that the album starts with "The Requim" which has a little devilish touch to it. You must have heard songs from Chester's side project "Dead By Sunrise" and there is that song called "End of the World" which creates a strong impression that Chester's is a good Christian and worried about the World getting into bad hands. "Walking In Circles" is a bit similar too. I think they have been good for a while but maybe they did it because.....

"We're building it up, 
To break it back down, 
We're building it up, 
To burn it down, 
We can't wait, 
To burn it to the ground."

Maybe other band members have been hijacked with Hahn playing a role in hijacking. I think I'm going to listen to them for a while now being more watchful of questionable material. In the mean time I enjoy RED's music and sadly I'm leaving Coldplay because there is enough evidence that they are not on the right track. Hope to listen from you soon.

The lyrics from burn it to the ground don't indicate any sinister influence in my opinion. I think the lyrics are purely symbolic of society and the world we live in. We're building it up, only to burn it back down through war, intolerance and hatred which makes sense considering these have been recurring themes in their music since Minutes. Even later in the song where mike talks about losing the crown and fanning the flame while the blazes burn is again a reference to our leaders being put there by us and them treating us like slaves so we'll watch them when they burn one day. The only thing that raises any sort of question for me is the iridescent video. But then the general theme, feel and shapes in the video seem to fit with that of ATS. And again I think a thousand suns is one of the most anti-illuminati etc. album out there when you think of songs like wretches and kings, the messenger etc. They're extremely anti-war and clearly against the way things are going right now. So considering that they're taking a moral stand against the society that is developing now, are they really influenced by any sort of society that base their work on those things?

I haven't seen the video but thats pretty disturbing lol.

theo brwon said:

Hello all. I cant help but notice the references to "burning" in "burn it down". I mean; "explosions broke in the sky" and "flames climb into the cloud" seems to refer to a nuclear explosion. And those depictions of burning bodies in the video does add to the idea. This isnt even where it it ends.

All the guest here sound very educated and intelligent, in regards to their query about illuminati,
I welcome to check out about the topic from rapper Immortal Technique.

http://youtu.be/YPJlt9_tPz4

Almost all celebrities work for the Illuminati. Even if they don't know it

www.facebook.com/nwomindcontrol

Don't know if I'm mistaken, but isn't this from LP's album or something related? *sigh* Saw your pic Furqan,I really don't know if that was supposed to be the "rock fist" or not, but things are too sketchy and unscertain these days.

Attachments:

I've been doing a lot of research on the Illuminati/Luciferian's lately and I've also come across articles describing the mind control and conditioning that goes on, not only to celebrities, but average citizens and children as well. Anyone is free to look up on MKULTRA and the Montauk Project. And you're right, they might not even know it, hell, to an extent we're conditioned as well. Also look up on SSS or S-Quad (Squad also) by Silent Sound Inc. Subliminal and behavior modifying messages and signals are perfectly, and technologically possible of being transmitted to us through the CD's we listen to. I'm really considering never buying a CD again, as well as swearing off LP possibly. While it's possible LP may be ignorant of all this I fing that hard to believe considering all that is being said about the Illuminati lately and how obvious their control is in the music industry. But LP, along with other artists, may have to play along with it, after all, the Illuminati does threaten the lives of individuals and their families. Along with twisted forms of blackmail, i.e. brainwashing and turning people into programmed multiples (DID) and making them commit cannibalism while recording it to use against them later. That's just one way. Who really knows though, all I know is I'm seeing too much pagan and Illuminati symbolism from LP lately than I know is normal of them. And for the record, them being philanthropists and providing help and aid to victims of disasters and such doesn't count against them not being involved in the Illuminati or being Luciferians. It is part of their code that your evil deeds must be matched with your good, it's about striking a balance between the two. Really, it's just a way of deterring suspicion by lookin like a good person to the public, while in secret when they meet for their rituals, their alters arise and a different side comes out. I'm no saying this is fact for LP, just a possibility. Every individual has to make their own call.

D.A. Moran said:

Almost all celebrities work for the Illuminati. Even if they don't know it

www.facebook.com/nwomindcontrol

HI folks, I'm too does linkin park, and I'm afraid these things illuminati, hopefully linkin park not a part of it I'm afraid to engage with mi ese kind of thing takes some things that can be join illuminati yes, that will be more fezem not the producers put it in the clip, and Iridescent New Divide, are part of the soundtrack of the film transformes, this film seems to have many mi simbulos hidden (illuminati) will not be why the clip and weird? Not that they were produced the clip but more producers! will be that it was the producers who put simbulos hidden illuminati or the clip?
Camila Rafaela * - *

I really hope they are not in that thing..but i wouldnt be surprised if they are.they worked with jay-z he is like a king of illuminati,he and beyonce everyone knows that

Idk for sure but some rumor said "when you want to be famous you must be part from us ( Illuminati ), i mean, hell, who don't want to be famous?! and if im not mistaken you guys just wrote about illuminati on LP and their signs/symbols. Here i just want to tell you that they do want their presents among us to be known and they use modern way to show undirectly. and yeah furqan, you are right, almost all celebrities work for illuminati, bcuz they ( Illuminati ) have control in music industry. Not only just in music industry but maybe in movies industry too. have you ever read about goal of illuminati?! There's three goals. if not you have to read it, so you can understand why they want to do this all.

i would be really really dissapointed if they are part of it,but i wouldnt stop listening to them..i dont know..pretty confused now :D

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service