I am one of the great fans of LP and I know there are several songs in which they mention God (positively). Everything was great before A THOUSAND SUNS. I found some people saying that the New Divide is a song in sympathy of Satan when expelled from the Heavens but didn't take that seriously. Now one thing that has struck me is the video of Iridescent, this blog brought my attention to the illuminati elements in the video. I want to know who worked with LP in writing this song and who directed the video (I guess it's Hahn). Please make it clear coz sadly I'm about to delete all LP songs :(

Tags: Linkin, Park, Satanic, illuminati, iridescent

Views: 13967

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lisnt up, look at the cover of "The Soldier" by LP, in the lens of the solider is the hybrid from the cover of the album "Hybrid Theory" carrying the flag.

not the car hybrid, don't lisnt to the blue underlined hybrid word -_-
Michael said:

Lisnt up, look at the cover of "The Soldier" by LP, in the lens of the solider is the from the cover of the album "Hybrid Theory" carrying the flag.

I believe it was the same person who directed the film, he wanted something specific, and actually they gave the bad guys angle names in the film, and good guys demon names/ fallen angel names, just saying =(

i originally was going tell you guys my opinion but instead i thought of this video series. i would recommend everyone watch it, i know most will not because it's not what "everyone" wants to watch. but please know it's the truth. and it was very interesting to me because it connects the bible with the world of today and the devils works in progression.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=UUp31CKBpI8PZVZ...

I haven't even watched the video yet, but just out of what you said, I bet your a very self aware person, and smart to
george said:

i originally was going tell you guys my opinion but instead i thought of this video series. i would recommend everyone watch it, i know most will not because it's not what "everyone" wants to watch. but please know it's the truth. and it was very interesting to me because it connects the bible with the world of today and the devils works in progression.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=UUp31CKBpI8PZVZ...

Jay z is illuminati!

hey c mon its just a video i never c them btw i just dont care who gots illuminati (i think its hahn btw) but its ur decition

hey the ting im cheking right now is that hahn changed alot

I think this discussion is starting to become a spam board, so I am closing the discussion.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service