Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory, meteora and reamination, they were mental, and was some of the best  music i ever heard, the guitars were amplified off the roof, the drums were heavy, your rapping was dangerous, chester was unique, and the turn tables were impressive, as well as bass. that was so unique and that was different, im not being rude but why didnt you add that sort of style,  into a thousand suns, you changed the guitar sounds between hybrid and meteora, (just change it again even heavier if possible)  not necesarily the same, but similar, to me it seems you guys forgot who you are, so many fans were counting on a heavy album, dangerous album, but ive heard two songs now blackbirds and catalyst, and both are mediocra, good, but fairly radio freindly, and i just dont want you to forget who u were, i Know youve changed mentally, i know your older, but so am i, ive changed mentally, im older, but your first two albums are still your biggest but their must still be a bit of that old school mike in you, you dissapointed me with this catylst, im sorry, but i was expecting something BIG! 

AND IM NOT A NU-METAL FAN, the genre nu-metal was just a bunch of bands trying to copy linkin park and limp bizkit but no one could do it. 

what linkin park had was sick, different, energetic, but catalyst in indie techno to me,

LP should have never lost meteora or reamination style guitars, over amped to the roof 

Tags: catalyst, linkin, meteora, park, suns, thousand

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, but like all critics, you're view is based upon your opinion. Linkin Park is absolutely fine, and while some complain, some have seen Linkin Park in every song they've made, like I have. I loved every single album, and I'm very excited for this new one as well.
I guess changes lose fans and make you new fans, tho I also have to agree that I think that a lot of old fans will not find this album quite as interesting as the old one, hope it will turn out better than expected
I Agree. LP sucks now, its a shame... all they gain now is little fangirls... and lose old school fans. If this single represents the ENTIRE album, i hope LP dies after this CD... or at least change the name to Soft Park.
I deeply agree with you what linkin park is today has lost it's meaning. Linkin park was all about the fusion of rap metal electronica and hip hop. You two first albums were the best. When minutes to midnight was released you guys just lost it. Every fan of linkin park wants the old stuff back. Linkin park is losing fans, but still I'm a big fan and will always be. 
Are you fans like retarded? this song was made by a fan!!! A FAN! It was the whole point, letting a fan make a song for them. It wasn't really made by them
Uh.... No. That was a remix by NoBrain. We're talking about "The Catalyst". Which was made BY Linkin Park. Either I misunderstood you drastically or you're confused.

nosnoh said:
Are you fans like retarded? this song was made by a fan!!! A FAN! It was the whole point, letting a fan make a song for them. It wasn't really made by them
There's so many things wrong with OPs posts, but I will go ahead and attack the nu metal comment. First off, Linkin Park did not invent the nu metal genre, the credit can be given to none other than Rick Rubin. (Yes, the same man many of you haters claim that killed Linkin Park.) His contributions to the nu metal genre was having many prominent hip hop and rap artist sample heavy metal tracks on their records and people can't forget this collaboration between Antrhax and Public Enemy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBA-xi8WuCU Sure, there was the collaboration between Aerosmith and RUN DMC, but Aerosmith is more of a rock band really. (And that's beside the point.) Believe it or not, there are plenty of nu metal bands before the existence of Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. So, to say that Linkin Park did something different even with Hybrid Theory is a bit of a stretch. Different? No. Energetic? Yes.
blah blah****
you know what? maybe you are just teenagers but you're talking like retired people:'it's not what it used to be...'blah; you should find another way of amusing yourself; sincerely i like you guys; i simply hope that LP will get better, with all my heart
Wait, what?

marshma_low18 said:
maybe you are just teenagers but you're talking like retired people
that's because you are just a d*ckrider lay off man it sucks

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
Sorry, but like all critics, you're view is based upon your opinion. Linkin Park is absolutely fine, and while some complain, some have seen Linkin Park in every song they've made, like I have. I loved every single album, and I'm very excited for this new one as well.
haha wtf?? half of the comments in this thread make no sense whatsoever
lol Grow up.

joseph said:
that's because you are just a d*ckrider lay off man it sucks

Holden Phillip Drummond said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service