Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan to attend the upcoming LPU Summit in Chicago, IL.  I'm super stoked for this event!  I live all the way over in Spicer, MN, and intend to drive or fly to Chicago.  This'll be my second trip ever outside of MN.  I cannot wait to see LP up close and personal.  This'll be living my dreams!  Does anyone know if we're guaranteed to meet them at the Chicago Summit?  I must thank all six of LP for everything they've inspired me to do in my life.  I'd just like to know a confirmation on that or not. 

You definitely get a meet and greet with the band!

I went to the sydney summit and for one night it was all really overwhelming. It still feels like it was all a dream.

Aaron Halvorson said:

I plan to attend the upcoming LPU Summit in Chicago, IL.  I'm super stoked for this event!  I live all the way over in Spicer, MN, and intend to drive or fly to Chicago.  This'll be my second trip ever outside of MN.  I cannot wait to see LP up close and personal.  This'll be living my dreams!  Does anyone know if we're guaranteed to meet them at the Chicago Summit?  I must thank all six of LP for everything they've inspired me to do in my life.  I'd just like to know a confirmation on that or not.

Awesome!  Thanks KeshiyaLP!  I've always wanted to meet my favorite band of all time growing up.  I was just a kid at 11 years of age listening to Hybrid Theory.  Ten years later, all six of LP's band members are still together, holding strong, and that's awesome!  It's great that they've decided to do these Summits.  I CAN'T wait for the Chicago Summit next month!  :D   

No problem! Just make sure u get a friend to take a picture of you during m&g coz u probably won't be allowed to take pics or videos while ur getting stuff signed. Coz of that I don't have any pics of me actually meeting them :(

Hope u have a blast next month!

Aaron Halvorson said:

Awesome!  Thanks KeshiyaLP!  I've always wanted to meet my favorite band of all time growing up.  I was just a kid at 11 years of age listening to Hybrid Theory.  Ten years later, all six of LP's band members are still together, holding strong, and that's awesome!  It's great that they've decided to do these Summits.  I CAN'T wait for the Chicago Summit next month!  :D

Oh yeah there definitely should be a Q & A part with LP so we'll get to talk to them im so excited about it i'm flying in too from NC to see them hope to see ya there :)

Aaron Halvorson said:

I was at The Sydney Summit too. Heaps of pics on my page. I might post the video of the acoustic performance too... Maybe

I will be attending! Camera in hand!

Don't worry about that. I think that the point of the LPU Summit is getting the fans closer to the band!

You will have the time of your life :D

Aaron Halvorson said:

I was checking some posts here and I realized that LP fans are amazing. There are no argue or fighting over stupid things... I can imagine how awesome it must be to participate the LPU Summit.

My goal in 2011 is to go to a LPU Summit. I wanted to go to Chicago but the flight tickets are too expensive :/ 
Your pictures are awesome! :) Nice work.

Luke Dampney-Williams said:

I was at the SYDNEY SUMMIT!  I seriously recommend you save up your money and get a pass to the next upcoming LPU Summits. You meet awesome new people, who share the same interest with you. Serious, whatever you do, a LPU Summit is a experience not to be missed in your LP life.

I have load of photos uploaded on my LP Profile. Check them out.

I can't wait to go! Living in the suburbs of Chicago, I never thought I'd get a chance to do something like this, seeing as New York and LA mostly get all the good stuff and "firsts."

I would love to go to the one in Chicago, but money is REAL tight right now unfortunately :/ So I'm gonna have to miss out on this one. I'm just hoping that LP will have a summit in their hometown LA......I mean why not? IT IS their hometown...I really think they should have one here. If not LA...somewhere in California at least.

i went to the sydney summit. it was absolutley amazing! lp are so great for connecting with their fans soo much! chester and mike sat down and sang 2 songs with everyone...definetly the highlight of the summit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service