Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to attend one in toronto when you come! Is there going to be one there as well? How do i attend?
me too I can't wait!

Aaron Halvorson said:

I plan to attend the upcoming LPU Summit in Chicago, IL.  I'm super stoked for this event!  I live all the way over in Spicer, MN, and intend to drive or fly to Chicago.  This'll be my second trip ever outside of MN.  I cannot wait to see LP up close and personal.  This'll be living my dreams!  Does anyone know if we're guaranteed to meet them at the Chicago Summit?  I must thank all six of LP for everything they've inspired me to do in my life.  I'd just like to know a confirmation on that or not. 

Yes we will meet the band (and chill with them like no one else has - except for other Summit attendees)

I am so stoked myself about the summit, I can't wait to see them again :)

Aaron Halvorson said:

I plan to attend the upcoming LPU Summit in Chicago, IL.  I'm super stoked for this event!  I live all the way over in Spicer, MN, and intend to drive or fly to Chicago.  This'll be my second trip ever outside of MN.  I cannot wait to see LP up close and personal.  This'll be living my dreams!  Does anyone know if we're guaranteed to meet them at the Chicago Summit?  I must thank all six of LP for everything they've inspired me to do in my life.  I'd just like to know a confirmation on that or not. 

The only US Summit is in Chicago... it is the most centrally located location within the continental USA

Tania said:
im just reading this submits at USa, when is the next LPU SUBMIT in USA, im from DR, and im goig to the Tampa concert, is there any submit close to that date?

Why the Hell is there no Concert in India,

please guyz fix this WE NEED A CONCERT OF LP IN INDIA

It houses one of the LARGEST fan bases in a single country,

if there are issues regarding LoCal support to organize u can contact any time...

We need one LP perfornace atleast!!!!

Badly!!!!

When/ where is the next summit that is near Massachusetts? is the only one during the tour in Chicago??
I think there should be more than just one LPU summit in the USA during the North American Tour. like im a wicked big fan and i cant just go to Chicago. it's kind of not really fair. by my opinion.
There needs to be an LPU Summit in New England. I live in Massachusetts. Boston would be really cool. But, If NEw York City is all they could do. I could make that work. I just wish they came here. Wanna go to a Summit WiCkEd BaD!

That's the only one? that's really not fair for everyone is it? they should have one in Chicago, one in New England. one in Florida, and one in California. would make sense right/??? not everyone can go all the way to Chicago. especially from Massachusetts.

dragonlp20© (LP Site Mod) said:

The only US Summit is in Chicago... it is the most centrally located location within the continental USA

Tania said:
im just reading this submits at USa, when is the next LPU SUBMIT in USA, im from DR, and im goig to the Tampa concert, is there any submit close to that date?

I plan to attend LPU summit in Chicago. I'm soo excited! I'm flying from Russia for this one. I'd like to make it right. ))

So, I have a few questions for people, who visited summits before, or going to this one.

Do you guys have info, when it will start and when all fans suppose to meet?

How long before the show does it start?

I have summit pass, but I ordered my ticker via ticketmaster and it will wait for me at Will Call office. I can pick it up only 90 min before the show. Can I have problem to enter the summit, if I only have ticketmaster confirmation and LPU summit pass, and my ID, of course?

Happy new year, everyone!

I want to visit such summit too! But LP won't come to Kazakhstan in this century... that's realy bad!!! and another problem is that it's hard to get LPU account from here...

Someone please take me from here!

Good Luck 2 people on their way for the upcoming Summits,

I just bloody well hope I get 2 post a similar Post! soon...

If only LP performs in any god damned corner of India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We NEED YOU HERE MAN BADLY!!
JUST TIRED OF WATCHIN HD VIDEOS OF LIVE PERFPRMANCES ON YOU TUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service