Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to the sydney summit as well. Such an awesome night. Im just waiting for the live recoreding of the 15th to be put up... taking forever, especially seeing the show after that is up...

KeshiyaLP said:

You definitely get a meet and greet with the band!

I went to the sydney summit and for one night it was all really overwhelming. It still feels like it was all a dream.

What's this thing for an individual raffle winner getting a M&G with the band?  Is that so we can have more one-on-one time with the band members vs. a regular in-line M&G?  Either way, I'd better bring my cash with!  I want to win that!  :) 

Jonathan Nichol said:
I went to the sydney summit as well. Such an awesome night. Im just waiting for the live recoreding of the 15th to be put up... taking forever, especially seeing the show after that is up...

KeshiyaLP said:

You definitely get a meet and greet with the band!

I went to the sydney summit and for one night it was all really overwhelming. It still feels like it was all a dream.

How many raffle tickets is everyone planning to buy? Guess it would depend on how many people are actually going to be there.

Aaron Halvorson said:
What's this thing for an individual raffle winner getting a M&G with the band?  Is that so we can have more one-on-one time with the band members vs. a regular in-line M&G?  Either way, I'd better bring my cash with!  I want to win that!  :) 

The thing I'm a bit confused by is that are we all LPUers going to have a meet and greet with the band?  Are they holding one for all fans for this summit, just like the last two?  The individual M&G would be incredible, but I'm just wondering.  I'm not sure how much cash I want to bring! 

Nichole Portales said:
How many raffle tickets is everyone planning to buy? Guess it would depend on how many people are actually going to be there.

Aaron Halvorson said:

NEY YOURK CITY
Yeah, at sydney those winners got a smaller M&G with one of the band members, think it was Chester, but it could be different this time. I bought $15 worth of tickets and won the first prize which was a side stage viewing of the first few songs of the setlist, was pretty awesome. I know someone there bought $400 worth of tickets, so it can vary a bit i guess haha. Good luck :)

Aaron Halvorson said:

Thanks for sharing, Jonathan!  I guess we'll find out tomorrow when Adam's on LPU Chat.  No matter what the case, I really need to meet and thank our fellow men of LP for how they've influenced me in life. 

Jonathan Nichol said:
Yeah, at sydney those winners got a smaller M&G with one of the band members, think it was Chester, but it could be different this time. I bought $15 worth of tickets and won the first prize which was a side stage viewing of the first few songs of the setlist, was pretty awesome. I know someone there bought $400 worth of tickets, so it can vary a bit i guess haha. Good luck :)

Aaron Halvorson said:

I'm going to the upcoming LPU Summit in Chicago and this is my very frist time to attend a summit. I would love to meet people there and make some friends. So excited...ha ha
i want to go to one when they come back to perth WA Australia if they ever do (keeping hopes up) would be cool. any age limits?
I won the raffle for the individual meet and greet at the sydney summit...well...it was me and 7 or 8 other people. We spoke to Chester for about 10-15 mins. It was cool but I wish we got more time. We didn't even know what to ask him so people just threw random questions at him. It was awesome though!!

Jonathan Nichol said:

Aaron Halvorson said:

I went to the Sydney Summit. I was also part of the small group that hung out with Chester that night. It was cool. It went so quick - I think everyone was just so starstruck that by the time anyone thought up serious questions, it was over lol.

Was plannin' on heading to the Chicago Summit but flights and accomodation aren't workin' out for me. Is there still tix for it ?

Last I checked...there were still a few spots available.

Sezza said:

I went to the Sydney Summit. I was also part of the small group that hung out with Chester that night. It was cool. It went so quick - I think everyone was just so starstruck that by the time anyone thought up serious questions, it was over lol.

Was plannin' on heading to the Chicago Summit but flights and accomodation aren't workin' out for me. Is there still tix for it ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service