Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey kids =) I'm going to be attending the LPU Summit in Chicago. I think we should come up with some sort of shirt idea so we know who is who with usernames and real names =)

hello everyone~ I'm going to attend the LPU summit in Chicago!  This is my Very First Time to see them!  I just can't wait!  We all could meet them with a summit pass right? I'm still a little bit confused about  the raffle things and the schedule details. I don't wanna miss anything!!!

The m&g isnt part of the raffle tickets anymore because its part of the main event.

betty.zh said:

hello everyone~ I'm going to attend the LPU summit in Chicago!  This is my Very First Time to see them!  I just can't wait!  We all could meet them with a summit pass right? I'm still a little bit confused about  the raffle things and the schedule details. I don't wanna miss anything!!!

I was wondering how much I would miss if I volunteered with Music for Relief. I have to be with them and hour and a half before the show starts, which puts me with Music for Relief around 6:00-ish. The Summit ends at 7, right? So I wouldn't be missing much of it.
The Music for Relief thing ends at 12. Then the Summit is from 12 to 7.
Shirt idea's cool, but I dunno... I think I'ts too late to do anything about it now...

Anstice said:
Hey kids =) I'm going to be attending the LPU Summit in Chicago. I think we should come up with some sort of shirt idea so we know who is who with usernames and real names =)
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nichole Portales said:
The m&g isnt part of the raffle tickets anymore because its part of the main event.

betty.zh said:

Ohh, no. I mean, I'm volunteering to help at the Music for Relief booth right before the concert, not the Summit. So, I'll just have to leave the Summit an hour early.

Uli said:
The Music for Relief thing ends at 12. Then the Summit is from 12 to 7.
I think I'll just be doing a shirt with some fabric paint if I do make one =) It's going to say, "I'm Anstice" on it. 

Joe Gagliano said:
Shirt idea's cool, but I dunno... I think I'ts too late to do anything about it now...

Anstice said:
LPU forever
I am going to my first summit on Jan 26. I am very pumped to go to my first Summit let alone my first Linkin Park concert
Me too!

Kyle Wilson said:
I am going to my first summit on Jan 26. I am very pumped to go to my first Summit let alone my first Linkin Park concert

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service