Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need to know the nearest summit coming up I will definitely be there, I will be at the Xcel center on Jan. 28. GO LP!!!!!!

I'll be wearing my official street team shirt...

Anstice said:
I think I'll just be doing a shirt with some fabric paint if I do make one =) It's going to say, "I'm Anstice" on it. 

Joe Gagliano said:
Shirt idea's cool, but I dunno... I think I'ts too late to do anything about it now...

Anstice said:
Hey kids =) I'm going to be attending the LPU Summit in Chicago. I think we should come up with some sort of shirt idea so we know who is who with usernames and real names =)
That's awesome =) Can't wait to meet you there!

Joe Gagliano said:
For sure! It's going to be good times!

Anstice said:
That's awesome =) Can't wait to meet you there!

Joe Gagliano said:

The waiver sheet for the summit was blank when I opened it. Does anyone know where we can get another one?

Thanks!!

hey cheyla!!

i have both waivers still saved to my computer so i can upload it for you :) which one you need the 18 & under? or 18 & up?

just let me know i'll be around all day :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

The waiver sheet for the summit was blank when I opened it. Does anyone know where we can get another one?

Thanks!!

First time Summit attendee and first Linkin Park concert I am so pumped for Wednesday in Chicago
First Summit event for myself.. but second time seeing Linkin Park.. seen them years ago at Project Revolution with Korn and the Used.. so I'm excited about next week.. and wondering what's all going to go down.. at least I know the weather is going to be good for all those traveling.. be safe.. :)

Hello! Can somebody help me out? I can't find my download for the summit ticket for Chicago and it was purchased. I emailed topspin but just waiting to hear back. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Melisa. I need the two for the 18 and over. Please let me know if you can still send, Thanks :)

Melisa said:

hey cheyla!!

i have both waivers still saved to my computer so i can upload it for you :) which one you need the 18 & under? or 18 & up?

just let me know i'll be around all day :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

Thanks!!

For those of you that are planning on attending the Chicago Summit,

I think I speak for many other veteran LPU'ers out there when I say that LPUX absolutely sucks!  Maybe it's because I'm spoiled by the first 9 years of the fan club but no one in their right mind can call the changes the LPU has incurred from version 9 to 10 fair.  We are paying double the membership for nothing...I mean this website and this forum are open to the general public and the general public aren't paying a dime for this.  Where's the benefit? 

Ok, so in saying the above, I would like to ask a huge favor from someone or multiple people that plan on attending the LPU Summit in Chicago.  Please ask the band directly during one of thier Q and A sessions what their plans/intentions are with the LPU.  The members deserve to know from an official source why they have implemented these changes and why it's reletively obvious they have stripped the benefits away from the LPU.  Take a voice recorder or something to capture what they have to say cause I would really like to know.  We should all come up with a list of specific questions around this topic in my opinion.  Thanks!

Hey,

Does anyone know at the Summit if your able to bring a camera, because on the Summit email I recieved it said "Bring your, Camera, etc" but then when I read the waiver it says you may NOT photograph the event.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service