Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have this question too...

SHELLSHOCK said:

Hey,

Does anyone know at the Summit if your able to bring a camera, because on the Summit email I recieved it said "Bring your, Camera, etc" but then when I read the waiver it says you may NOT photograph the event.

I'm not sure. I'm just gonna use my phone as a camera. Don't wanna risk losing my camera or not being able to take it in. Playing it safe.

Hi Melisa,

I need the one for the 18 and over group. Thanks for much!!

Sam said:

Hi Melisa. I need the two for the 18 and over. Please let me know if you can still send, Thanks :)

Melisa said:

hey cheyla!!

i have both waivers still saved to my computer so i can upload it for you :) which one you need the 18 & under? or 18 & up?

just let me know i'll be around all day :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

The waiver sheet for the summit was blank when I opened it. Does anyone know where we can get another one?

Thanks!!

Can anyone help the following:

Can somebody help me out? I can't find my download for the summit ticket for Chicago and it was purchased. I emailed topspin but just waiting to hear back. Is there anything else I can do?

I've been a member of the LPU since the end on LPU1/beginning of LPU2 and I think the experience of the summit greatly outweighs anything the band has given you in a "fan package" in years past. Not to sound like a jerk, but, I think if you really wanted to know the answer to the question you want us to ask, you should have shelled out the money to go to the event. I can't speak for anyone else, but, I have my own questions to ask.

Marcus Smith said:

For those of you that are planning on attending the Chicago Summit,

I think I speak for many other veteran LPU'ers out there when I say that LPUX absolutely sucks!  Maybe it's because I'm spoiled by the first 9 years of the fan club but no one in their right mind can call the changes the LPU has incurred from version 9 to 10 fair.  We are paying double the membership for nothing...I mean this website and this forum are open to the general public and the general public aren't paying a dime for this.  Where's the benefit? 

Ok, so in saying the above, I would like to ask a huge favor from someone or multiple people that plan on attending the LPU Summit in Chicago.  Please ask the band directly during one of thier Q and A sessions what their plans/intentions are with the LPU.  The members deserve to know from an official source why they have implemented these changes and why it's reletively obvious they have stripped the benefits away from the LPU.  Take a voice recorder or something to capture what they have to say cause I would really like to know.  We should all come up with a list of specific questions around this topic in my opinion.  Thanks!

Cheyla Martinez said:

Can anyone help the following:

Can somebody help me out? I can't find my download for the summit ticket for Chicago and it was purchased. I emailed topspin but just waiting to hear back. Is there anything else I can do?

Get your Summit pass with the link below, login with your LPUX information and print it out.

https://store.topspin.net/purchase_flow/gate?campaign_id=10091422&a...

Also make sure you fill out your wavier, you should of received a email about it.

Shellshock: This was taken directly from the email I received from Linkinpark.com on Thursday, January 20, 2011 about the summit and what to bring with you.

WHAT TO BRING:

-Print out of Summit pass with bar code (One pass per member. Passes are non-transferable.)
-Photo ID
-Cash for raffle tickets
-Cash for auction items
-Camera
-Wear your favorite LPU/LP gear

So I don't understand why they would tell you to bring a camera if you can't use it????

SHELLSHOCK said:

Hey,

Does anyone know at the Summit if your able to bring a camera, because on the Summit email I recieved it said "Bring your, Camera, etc" but then when I read the waiver it says you may NOT photograph the event.

Now what about the *type* of camera...I really want to bring my big Panasonic digital camera...or my new Sony NEX3...both of which I bought just for this experience. 

Anyone that has been to a summit before I want to ask just one question. 

I am not greedy or anything I have no money and would really like some free merch do they do that at the summit? 

That's great, ask your own questions.  But I don't see the added benefit of the summit's as you do.  I live nowhere close to Chicago and don't plan on buying a plane ticket to get there.  I'm still trying to recover from the membership price hike and the complete lack of a "fan package" like the ones we have recieved in the past.  Ok, I'm not really having to recover from that but I would still like someone to ask an important question from many of us, maybe not you, regarding the plans for the LPU.

HybridSoIdier said:
I've been a member of the LPU since the end on LPU1/beginning of LPU2 and I think the experience of the summit greatly outweighs anything the band has given you in a "fan package" in years past. Not to sound like a jerk, but, I think if you really wanted to know the answer to the question you want us to ask, you should have shelled out the money to go to the event. I can't speak for anyone else, but, I have my own questions to ask.

Marcus Smith said:

For those of you that are planning on attending the Chicago Summit,

I think I speak for many other veteran LPU'ers out there when I say that LPUX absolutely sucks!  Maybe it's because I'm spoiled by the first 9 years of the fan club but no one in their right mind can call the changes the LPU has incurred from version 9 to 10 fair.  We are paying double the membership for nothing...I mean this website and this forum are open to the general public and the general public aren't paying a dime for this.  Where's the benefit? 

Ok, so in saying the above, I would like to ask a huge favor from someone or multiple people that plan on attending the LPU Summit in Chicago.  Please ask the band directly during one of thier Q and A sessions what their plans/intentions are with the LPU.  The members deserve to know from an official source why they have implemented these changes and why it's reletively obvious they have stripped the benefits away from the LPU.  Take a voice recorder or something to capture what they have to say cause I would really like to know.  We should all come up with a list of specific questions around this topic in my opinion.  Thanks!

Hey,

Is there Going to be an LP summit in New York?

Aaron Halvorson said:
Now what about the *type* of camera...I really want to bring my big Panasonic digital camera...or my new Sony NEX3...both of which I bought just for this experience. 

It says all types of cameras, wether it'd be a camera phone or a digital camera.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service