Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey everyone so im kinda new at this...? is the lpu summit the same thing as their live concerts...? if so does that mean that their doing a signing..? im going to the toronto show feb 8 any body know? info would be greatly appreciated. thank you

I just got back from the Chicago summit. 

I'll just say this: If they ever do another summit, GO TO IT. It is completely worth it.

Had a blast at the summit and show in Chicago... If I met you there, hit me up!
I will say yesterday was the best 12 hours I spent in a long time.. watching the stage set up, walking the stage, listening to a sound check... meeting the guys... question and answer.. and everyone that attended.. it was EPIC!! I had a great time got tons of photos.. and several videos.. which will all go on Face book.... it was awesome, THANK YOU LINKIN PARK for having this.. :)
First LP concert and Summit I would say seeing and meeting Linkin Park tops every other band I have ever seen Live 

Marjeana Livingston said:
I will say yesterday was the best 12 hours I spent in a long time.. watching the stage set up, walking the stage, listening to a sound check... meeting the guys... question and answer.. and everyone that attended.. it was EPIC!! I had a great time got tons of photos.. and several videos.. which will all go on Face book.... it was awesome, THANK YOU LINKIN PARK for having this.. :)
It was pretty EPIC wasn't it.. :) I've seen them before years ago with Project Revolution, but this was by far the best.. I'll try to attach here a couple photos.. I'm planning on uploading everything this evening to Face book :)

Kyle Wilson said:
First LP concert and Summit I would say seeing and meeting Linkin Park tops every other band I have ever seen Live 

Attachments:
So... Who took pictures in Chicago and where are you uploading them to?

Here is the link to mine, I've only added a few so far, but will be uploading all of them and videos this evening..

LPU Summit Album

I uploaded them to my personal facebook which you can add me on I will give you a message with my username. Also when I get home from class I will upload them on my personal LP page 

HybridSoIdier said:
No one got a chance to ask your question. The Q&A session wasn't very long.

Marcus Smith said:
That's great, ask your own questions.  But I don't see the added benefit of the summit's as you do.  I live nowhere close to Chicago and don't plan on buying a plane ticket to get there.  I'm still trying to recover from the membership price hike and the complete lack of a "fan package" like the ones we have recieved in the past.  Ok, I'm not really having to recover from that but I would still like someone to ask an important question from many of us, maybe not you, regarding the plans for the LPU.

HybridSoIdier said:
I've been a member of the LPU since the end on LPU1/beginning of LPU2 and I think the experience of the summit greatly outweighs anything the band has given you in a "fan package" in years past. Not to sound like a jerk, but, I think if you really wanted to know the answer to the question you want us to ask, you should have shelled out the money to go to the event. I can't speak for anyone else, but, I have my own questions to ask.

Marcus Smith said:

For those of you that are planning on attending the Chicago Summit,

I think I speak for many other veteran LPU'ers out there when I say that LPUX absolutely sucks!  Maybe it's because I'm spoiled by the first 9 years of the fan club but no one in their right mind can call the changes the LPU has incurred from version 9 to 10 fair.  We are paying double the membership for nothing...I mean this website and this forum are open to the general public and the general public aren't paying a dime for this.  Where's the benefit? 

Ok, so in saying the above, I would like to ask a huge favor from someone or multiple people that plan on attending the LPU Summit in Chicago.  Please ask the band directly during one of thier Q and A sessions what their plans/intentions are with the LPU.  The members deserve to know from an official source why they have implemented these changes and why it's reletively obvious they have stripped the benefits away from the LPU.  Take a voice recorder or something to capture what they have to say cause I would really like to know.  We should all come up with a list of specific questions around this topic in my opinion.  Thanks!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic! =)

Kyle Wilson said:
I uploaded them to my personal facebook which you can add me on I will give you a message with my username. Also when I get home from class I will upload them on my personal LP page 

HybridSoIdier said:
Sweet! I'm looking to upload mine this evening.

Here is the link to mine, I've only added a few so far, but will be uploading all of them and videos this evening..

LPU Summit Album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service