Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys and gals that went to the Summit in Chicago! I started a new group so that we can all keep in touch! If you know of someone who went to the Summit, please help out the group by spreading the word! Below is the address. Please join! And be sure to introduce yourself on the wall! =)

http://www.linkinpark.com/group/iwasatthelpusummitinchicago

I used your picture of the Summit Pass for the group I just created... I hope you dont mind.

Marjeana Livingston said:

Here is the link to mine, I've only added a few so far, but will be uploading all of them and videos this evening..

LPU Summit Album

Oh no dude.. feel free..

HybridSoIdier said:
I used your picture of the Summit Pass for the group I just created... I hope you dont mind.

Here is the link to mine, I've only added a few so far, but will be uploading all of them and videos this evening..

LPU Summit Album

The LP Summit was so worth it and I had the best time!! They really appreciate their fans and take it to the next level. I will post my awesome pics and video this week as well.

(I think I was in front of you Marjeana :) )

I don't know if you were in front me.. as I had the rail slammed up against me pretty much the whole night.. you could have been behind me.. :) slammed up against me.. the guy next to me had won a photo pass.. and the little dude that had the Chicago Bears hat on.. knit hat.. became next to me.. after that one guy left for photo op.. so we were pretty much smashed up against the rail for the whole show.. my friend was next to me, and her boyfriend was behind her.. wasn't to shabby.. I've been in worse pits.. :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

The LP Summit was so worth it and I had the best time!! They really appreciate their fans and take it to the next level. I will post my awesome pics and video this week as well.

i just remembered we were talking to eachother while they were setting up the stage lol

I don't know if you were in front me.. as I had the rail slammed up against me pretty much the whole night.. you could have been behind me.. :) slammed up against me.. the guy next to me had won a photo pass.. and the little dude that had the Chicago Bears hat on.. knit hat.. became next to me.. after that one guy left for photo op.. so we were pretty much smashed up against the rail for the whole show.. my friend was next to me, and her boyfriend was behind her.. wasn't to shabby.. I've been in worse pits.. :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

Maybe we were.. were you the couple that was behind Cortney and Troy.. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name as they were chatting with ya and what not..if you are..  I apologize for that.. we were so engrossed in the festivities we didn't even say.. oh "hi my name is".. HA.. :) sweet..

Juan Antonio Sanchez said:
i just remembered we were talking to eachother while they were setting up the stage lol

Cheyla Martinez said:

no lol i was by myself i sat like  couple chairs from you when adam asked that we all get in a section and i moved down one row for i forgot what lol i had the long hair and brown and whitish color sweater lol

Maybe we were.. were you the couple that was behind Cortney and Troy.. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name as they were chatting with ya and what not..if you are..  I apologize for that.. we were so engrossed in the festivities we didn't even say.. oh "hi my name is".. HA.. :) sweet..

Cheyla Martinez said:

OH YOU!! HA.. LOL!! okay Dude.. now I know who you are.. I swear people.. they need name tags next time.. :) sweet..

no lol i was by myself i sat like  couple chairs from you when adam asked that we all get in a section and i moved down one row for i forgot what lol i had the long hair and brown and whitish color sweater lol

Cheyla Martinez said:

Oh yes I meant behind you, towards your right side. I was next to the guy protecting his girlfriend, which worked out awesome for me because he somehow protected me :) My boyfriend was behind me as well. Either way awesome show and can't wait for the next :)

OH YOU!! HA.. LOL!! okay Dude.. now I know who you are.. I swear people.. they need name tags next time.. :) sweet..

Cheyla Martinez said:

I was at the "tip of the Spear" trying not to get murdered.

Cheyla Martinez said:
Oh yes I meant behind you, towards your right side. I was next to the guy protecting his girlfriend, which worked out awesome for me because he somehow protected me :) My boyfriend was behind me as well. Either way awesome show and can't wait for the next :)

Cheyla Martinez said:

Hell yes I just woke up from the daze that was the Chicago United Center INSANELY AWESOME concert. I'm trying to reconnect with a few people... keep up contact. Check my pics... one of you i know will recognize the pic we took... and maybe the few others will recognize me too. After i bought my custom LP hoodie... maybe some may not recognize me... but i'll try to replicate the outfit and get pics... at any rate i'm rambling!!!!

The summit was incredible. I never thought i'd be so close to the band.... let alone get backstage or even have such a fantastic experience.

My voice is still recovering.... and Chester does this what.... everyday? I love you LP and i love you LPU members... we've all got such a drive for an amazing band.

Sorry for the sap... sorry for the ramble... never going to apologize for who i am!!! Take care all!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service