Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a credit card I don't trust internet --

I'm gonna have to get down on my knees and beg for a membership if that's what it takes.

!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! LP... help me!!!!!!

How can I become a member and pay my contribution? even without a credit card, etc. can i not transferred to LP account??? Please help me!!!

I would to like after many years loyal fan, to a Meet and Greet, but I am not a member! I want to become one!

Thanks Nancy

Are there going to be any more Sumits in the States this year?

i have a question... when i have a pass for the summit in London from last jear can i go too the summit in Hamburg in this jear with the London summit pass???
I think you can still send money by mail. Like when you opened your A Thousand Suns CD there should be a paper with the address to where yo send it. It will take a long time though. I hope this helps.

Nancy Wuttke said:

I don't have a credit card I don't trust internet --

I'm gonna have to get down on my knees and beg for a membership if that's what it takes.

!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! LP... help me!!!!!!

How can I become a member and pay my contribution? even without a credit card, etc. can i not transferred to LP account??? Please help me!!!

I would to like after many years loyal fan, to a Meet and Greet, but I am not a member! I want to become one!

Thanks Nancy

I'll be at the German Summit guys! WHOOOO!!!!
have fun i was at the chicago summit it was a amazing blast! 

SinisterNL said:
I'll be at the German Summit guys! WHOOOO!!!!
@Nancy what about pay pal? I used pay pal, because I have no credit card aswell. Worked perfect vor me. You can trust pay pal I would say

I'm so exited because I will go to the Summit in Hamburg, Germany!! :) But I have also a bit fear because I don't know what will come up to me... Is there a chance to get autographs?? Because I wanted to get the portrait of Chester signed which I drew... But I feel insecure because I don't know wether it is a good portrait..:S Does anybody recognize Cherster on my profilephoto...? :(

And is here anybody that will also go to the Summit?? :D

I'm from Germany! xD :)

Pavlos Efthimoglou said:

And when it is official,how can I get a ticket ?

By the way, is there anybody from Germany?

I'm from Germany too...
Dann lasst uns doch auf deutsch reden;) Bin in Hamburg dabei.Weis auch noch nicht genau wie das ablaufen soll.Werden ja c.a 250 Leute da sein.Hoffe das ich ein Autogramm bekomme;)Genauer ort und die uhrzeit müsste man noch in erfahrung bringen.

Alles klar. Ne Freundin von mir war beim Summit in London letztes Jahr dabei, wenn es wie da ist - bekommen wir noch weitere Infos in nächster Zeit (steht ja auch da). Also Augen auf und öfter hier rein schauen, bzw. E-Mails checken täglich ist jetzt angesagt. Ich denke mal das man schnell handeln muss ; ). Also bis bald dann.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service