Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've just joined the LPU, and I'm really excited. But can someone tell me something that is really good about being a member?

Anna Odebrink said:
I've just joined the LPU, and I'm really excited. But can someone tell me something that is really good about being a member?

Well,  for starters you could try going on linkin park underground.com which tells you about everything good and more on becoming a member of LPU. :D

I really do want to have meet and greet with LP member in Jakarta, Indonesia. Can somebody tell me, how I get the invitation?

THX all

hi, lpuhq! i just wonder if there's still a chance you could hold a summit here in yokohama, japan on sept 13th. one of my friends/lpuers who lives in devastated northeastern japan is coming here to see lp! i'd like to know when & where the next summit will be held. hope to hear from u soon :) thank u! linkin park rules!!!

Linkin Park México said:
Yo quiero que se organize un lLinkin Park Summit en México!
En mexico y ARGENTINAAA!
Yeah.. I want to have meeting and greet with them in Jakarta
I Haven't attend any LP summit, but if there is any LP summit at Jakarta, I will absolutely come straight away. GBU and thanks to all LPU team wherever you are. VIVA LP

me too..

you guys really lucky for meet and greet with LP...

it's something awesome moment.. :D

by the way i'm from lampung indonesia too..

Rizki Tridamayanti S said:

I really do want to have meet and greet with LP member in Jakarta, Indonesia. Can somebody tell me, how I get the invitation?

THX all

So here is my blog article about the summit in hamburg, it is in german but you can use google translator for a bad translation ;-)

http://www.blutzitrone.de/linkin-park/linkin-park-summit-hamburg-2011/

and find our photos at flickr here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seofem/sets/72157627058474024/

Greetings,

Michael

i hope could attend one!
Does any one know if there is a summit for any of LP's Japan shows??
Anyone took pictures of the Photographers of the day @ LPU Summit / Concert in Hamburg ??????????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service