Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hola a todos, soy de Guatemala, y necesito contactarme con el Fan Club de mi pais, porfavor, si alguien es del Fan Club Guatemala, aviseme,  gracias

mi e-mail: edison_yo12@***********, buscame en Facebook

Hello everyone, I'm from Guatemala, and need to contact the Fan Club of my country, please, if someone is the Fan Club Guatemala, let me know, thanks

my e-mail: edison_yo12@***********, find me on Facebook

How are you chosen to go to a Summit? Are people chosen randomly? Or, do pay extra with the ticket?

I just joined LPU (Finally got the funding) and I plan on going to the next LPU Summit. Ive been a HUGE Linkin Park fan since I first heard their music on the radio. Since then Ive followed their releases and side projects.

Hope that you'll organize an LPU Summits in France... I really want to be there!

linkin park is so f***ing awesome. i love you Chester. i hope you guys come to bc canada.

How can we have a live chat chester and mike. i seen the one on youtube, so i was wondering.

I'm listening to 'nobody's listening'.

Who can rock a rhyme like this? linkin park! Bring it to you everytime like this? linkin park! Who can rock a rhyme this, linkin park, l, l, linkin park, l, l, linkin park, thats who.

Hola, Edison.
Edison Alfredo Culajay Sian said:

Hola a todos, soy de Guatemala, y necesito contactarme con el Fan Club de mi pais, porfavor, si alguien es del Fan Club Guatemala, aviseme,  gracias

mi e-mail: edison_yo12@***********, buscame en Facebook

lots of good info, thank you so much. I have NEVER seen them live and I've been a fan since day 1! so i need to get myself to a show!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Well, if you want to meet them, there are Meet and Greets at every show (I think it's every show) and you have to be a LPU member to join them. There are 1-2 Summits per year, but they are announced later than the whole tour lists are announced, which means that if you want to meet them you can get a M&G (which is not 100% sure cause they pick up the people) and for a Summit you have to buy a pass and the thing is that people get them really fast and you should stay tuned for the next tour. Does that answer your question? :)

so i asked this question a long time ago, and am not on here much-if you want to connect via FB

http://facebook.com/ellen.a.cooper is my address..otherwise I'll talk to you all on here next time I am on! Happy New Year!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service