Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think so

No, but I'd love to. i've seen the vids on youtube and tthey looked lively and awsome. so i'd like to join in that wonderful expierience.

Shenelle.

when will u guys came to africa? U have many fans arround here who cant came to america, but i belive its much easier for u to make a tour in africa!

Hoping one day we can!!

yeaaaahhhhh./.....

If linkin park ever decided to hold one in Sweden i would defenently travel across the country, hell i did it last year when they held a concert in Stockholm

LP are really great, but I can't go to any concert or a LPU summit. But all they are doing there is very amazing. I love that guys and I hope that they will go on like they are doing now. (I hope my english is okay, I'm from germany and I do my very best).

I hope you all have had fun at the m&g with LP. :) You fans are really awesome!

which would give to see them! but I'm from Paraguay and I have the money to go to the United States. happy to see those who enjoy live linkin park

hhhhhhhh you want to gooo

noooooo, I can not go, that failure is my life.

I want to go to the summit for the first time ever, seems like fate, been a fan since day 1 when they were called hybrid theory lol that dates me a little, but I have myslelf and my daughter, and we were forced to go to the camden NJ show instead of the Virginia show because of a wedding, now I find out the summit is being held at Camden NJ this year, last year we didnt get to see them because they cancelled on us the day of the freaking show here because chester was sick, ohhhh that killed me and my daughter, we have never missed a LP concert ever in MD DC OR VA from day 1, until that one was cancelled. SO I want to go to the summmit but have my daughter and she needs to get in to. My question if anyone knows, can I just get two LPU PASSES and get 2 LPU SUMMIT PASSES under the one email account, or do I have to get two seperate using two different email accounts and try to get 2 summit passes using two accounts at one time, oh it would suck if I got only one because we couldnt use it, but if we can get 2 MY GOD IT WOULD BE A MAJOR GIFT AND SURPRISE AND MAKE UP FOR LAST YEARS CANCELLATION BIG TIME. LOVE LP FOREVER.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service