Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know how long the summit will last? I am still trying to decide to buy my plane ticket and wanted to know if I could get away with only staying one day and flying home to Jersey after....Not going to the concert that night, I have tickets to the Philly show on 1/31....Any help would be appreciated.
Why aren't you going to show?

Tina Campbell said:
Does anyone know how long the summit will last? I am still trying to decide to buy my plane ticket and wanted to know if I could get away with only staying one day and flying home to Jersey after....Not going to the concert that night, I have tickets to the Philly show on 1/31....Any help would be appreciated.
The summit is from 10 to 7pm. Concert right after at 7pm.

Tina, you'll be fine staying one day. So far it's the only one in the US. I doubt you'd wanna miss it.

Did you already get official info? How did you know when summit starts?

Do you know when does everybody meet?

Uli said:

Tina, you'll be fine staying one day. So far it's the only one in the US. I doubt you'd wanna miss it.
Yeah but dont think I would want to have to fly out that night....check out for the hotel is 12 so I would have to check out before I left for the summit.....would be easier and less stressful just leaving the following day....Just dont know how happy I'll be leaving my two boys for three days....Is only once in a lifetime thing though.....

Uli said:

OK flight and hotel booked....no turning back now..... ;)

Hi, I am new to this site. I am going to the Chicago Summit and can't wait! When will we get the details/tickets for it?

Thanks!! :)

I'm definitely going, not going to school but who cares its Linkin Park, so excited!!! Hope to see them up close!!!
When you get the confirmation email on your Summit Pass, it says the location and date on it. 10am CST. Just remember to print it out and bring it. From reading from previous meets, you can get there early and possibly get in early, but time is at 10.

Uli said:
When you get the confirmation email on your Summit Pass, it says the location and date on it. 10am CST. Just remember to print it out and bring it. From reading from previous meets, you can get there early and possibly get in early, but time is at 10.

Lady.thnk ur already quite late,might have been sold out already,

pls chk d sites ticket master!!!

Cheyla Martinez said:

Hi, I am new to this site. I am going to the Chicago Summit and can't wait! When will we get the details/tickets for it?

Thanks!! :)

hi all, this question might be somewhere else and if so sorry. 

anyway, does anyone know if there is gonna be a chance for us to take stuff back to our hotel between the summit and the concert?  like if we bring something for them to sign, and they do (oh happy day), i wouldnt want to carry it around all day and all through the concert too.  ( i dont want it to get ruined! ) 

btw, i will be there for 4 days and 3 nights, i am so super pumped!!!  i booked my hotel last night! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service