Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, verry helpfull, I dont know why your coment is so sarcastic, because if you dont have information I need, you dont need to write coments like that...

KATHYxx said:
Wait for a summit to exist, first

Tihana Tinky said:
Hi everybody! I am verry curious what do you have to do to get to the summit? Do I have to buy a ticket or what? I am new on this page, but I love LP for years;)) Thanks;))
Well i went to LPU Summit and hope theres another one soon because its like a blessing, a once in a lifetime opportunity, my dad went with me and we had fun, even if he didn't know who they were, he still had fun. Something embarrasing though. I went to the one in Chicago and Brad was the first one at the table, I told him one thing and when he gave me a smile I froze! I couldnt talk to the rest. Ok so here's the shame part. My dad talked to them the most (he brags about it now) and Brad even gave him a drum stick! I was behind so that he could take a picture of me meeting them but we still didnt get the pic :(. I'm glad my dad went because of course Brad's drum stick became mine!  I was so happy. I am very determined to meet them again I promise I will get my face signed! So I advice you (the undecissive person) to go its worth it!

Any news about summit in Hamburg?

Will it happen?

They removed all news about it. It would be nice to know in advance to be prepared.

I want to go to the LPU SUMMIT IN HAMBURG, but how can I get a ticket for that ?? Please Help !!
They removed all the news from this site. And no possibility to reserve slot.
So, I'm not sure it's official.
I won't believe it till info is on the main site.

And when it is official,how can I get a ticket ?

By the way, is there anybody from Germany?

A Summit in Germany IS IN NO WAY CONFIRMED. Do not make any plans to attend any LP events until they are officially announced on LinkinPark.com.
Hey LP Are You planning to visit Poland one more time ? There will be opening of Euro 2012 Stadiums, maybe my Wroclaw huh?
I've never even heard of LPU Summits until now. I live outside of Philidelphia, how would I know when and where a Summit is being held???
Hey guys first a question ¿Are you coming to Mexico? and I like Iridescent but the other proposal for new transformers movie theme was Burning in the skies is going to appear in the movie or not? Chester you are great, and Mike too!!!!! whatever all Linkin Park!!!!!!!
how are you? ;o)
I'm from Germany and new here.
I like the critical lyrics
but great videos and life shows
and you?

I wasn't being sarcastic. I had the information you needed at the time: there was no Summit. You cannot go to a Summit if there is no Summit. Improve your reading comprehension.

Anyway, now that there's recent news of Germany, you can wait for that to be confirmed. If you are not near Germany, then my original point still stands: Wait for a summit to exist.

Tihana Tinky said:

Yea, verry helpfull, I dont know why your coment is so sarcastic, because if you dont have information I need, you dont need to write coments like that...

KATHYxx said:
Wait for a summit to exist, first

Tihana Tinky said:
Hi everybody! I am verry curious what do you have to do to get to the summit? Do I have to buy a ticket or what? I am new on this page, but I love LP for years;)) Thanks;))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service