Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on the Summit in Hamburg,life long dream of meeting the band finally came true...

...Now,a little help,I got my leg autographed,tattooed now :) ,but I don't have a picture while gettting it signed,if any of you happened to have a picture,caught me on accident or something,would be grateful if you'd send them to me.

Pics coming soon :)

There are hundreds probably even thousands of photos on this website, you might wanna check "Photos". :)
no, i think you don't have to, but it's really expensive if you're not, if you're an annual member it's for free

Rositsa Ivanova said:
yes you do have to be a member of LPU to attend the LPU Summits ;)

ganesh emayadi said:
do we have to b a member of LPU?
For the last summit the pass buying was available to LPUX monthly, LPU 9, and ppl who pre-ordered ATS on LP.com. LPUX annual members got the pass for free, LPU 9 had to pay $40 US to get it and $60+ for LP.com ATS pre-orders. I think the LPUX annual members had to pay 30$ or more. So you pretty much have to be an LPU member...

Mirjam said:
no, i think you don't have to, but it's really expensive if you're not, if you're an annual member it's for free

Rositsa Ivanova said:
yes you do have to be a member of LPU to attend the LPU Summits ;)

ganesh emayadi said:
do we have to b a member of LPU?
Jakarta LPU summit, anyone?

I'm planning to go to the Bangkok concert but there are no details on how to buy tickets yet. I've been to the Aktive Square website, thaiticketmajor.com and still no details on the price or how to get tickets.

Three of us will be flying in from the Philippines (about 1500 miles away) to see this concert.

If someone can point me to the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. Plane ticket prices are getting a lot more expensive as the concert date nears. I'm afraid I won't be able to afford the trip anymore if I'm not able to get tickets soon.

Last time I saw LP was in St. Paul MN about 3 years ago.

love to go  there! Hopefully maybe, next year or soon, LPU summit will be held in Asian region, Singapore, perhaps.

Iam Indonesian, attending LPU at Chicago probably will cost a lot, even i'm longing for it, but maybe i should wait another chance.

Hope you guys see this, and make schedule for the up coming Summit here in Asia!  We will wait for you!!!!

just pray for it! at least they will come on this September :)

Clarencia Sianne said:

Jakarta LPU summit, anyone?
India LPU Summit!

I want LPU summit in india........

LPU summit in florida would be amazing haha.

Wish I could come but I do not have enough money.
Just do it if I had more money I will come.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service