Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit events, or meet the people who will be joining you at the Summit you will be attending. Share stories, photos, videos. How far did you travel to get to the Summit? Any advice for fans attending upcoming Summits?

Share your LPU Summit experience with the world!

Views: 3748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know if the summit is sold out?

I can't find the link to get the passes anymore! D; I had to wait until I got paid!

Link is at their page still. Go to Main, then LPU Underground.
How many people do you think will be attending our awesome LPU Summit in Chicago?  Anyone know?  I'm just curious. 
idk on my facebook page there are like 350 for the concert.  under the events tab, on lp page.  i kinda hope there isnt a ton, a nice intimite gathering would be awesome!  but i know how to share, lol!  btw, im going to the ice skating and shirt making!

Aaron Halvorson said:
How many people do you think will be attending our awesome LPU Summit in Chicago?  Anyone know?  I'm just curious. 
hi i was just wandering where i could get all of the past lpu cds
I want really to go to the LPU summit but I can't!it's too far from here and is also very expensive but I will go next year!definitely!does anybody know how much does the entrance pass cost for the summit?just asking!thanks!

I see other people have asked these questions. When will we get the details for the summit? How long it will last? What we can bring?

Thanks for checking!

You are right!I've never seen these information!maybe they are going to tell us when the new summit is going to take place!maybe....!

Cheyla Martinez said:

I see other people have asked these questions. When will we get the details for the summit? How long it will last? What we can bring?

Thanks for checking!

look. not believe that would be good likin park make even a concert in mexico?. the truth here in mexico there are many people who are fans. there including myself. and honestly as we would like to come here to maximum mexico ... truth is not whether they have been before, because no investigation, but really I know many people but many many people who would like to come to Mexico. so if not too much to ask .. shoot it to your consideration please. really would be awesome

i going to the summit in chicago and out of curiosity, about how long do they last??

If you got tickets to the Summit, check your emails. They just updated the activities for that day and day before. I'm gonna try to make the ice skating. And I'll also be there for the shirt making. Never done it, should be interesting. 2 weeks away!!!

I cant believe its only two weeks away!.....wish i had a ticket for that night....going to the concert here in Philly..Does anyone know where I can get a cheap floor tix? Then maybe I just go here and either selld the other two or just one and go to Philly by myself.....

Uli said:

If you got tickets to the Summit, check your emails. They just updated the activities for that day and day before. I'm gonna try to make the ice skating. And I'll also be there for the shirt making. Never done it, should be interesting. 2 weeks away!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service