Internet presale for Madison Square Garden on fri 12/10

I'm an LP Access member and I tried getting tickets for the show at Madison Square Garden. Unfortunatelly all General Admission and Reserved seats were sold out yesturday when I went to go purchase them.

I noticed on ticketmaster's website that they are having a presale for tickets on 12/10. Is there any special password for the presale or can I use my LP Access log in to access the presale tickets?

Views: 37

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in the same exact situation. I'm just really confused and really would like to know the answer to joe's question so I can go.
Call Ticketmaster and find out (800) 653-8000. I called them and it seemed to me that they were just running a presale for those who order tickets over the internet (nothing to do with LP Access, LPU, etc) , it seemed odd to me because I've never really ordered tickets any other way.. but call them and make sure they tell you the same thing..
*** the number is actually (800) 745-3000. I just called again and they told me that they don't know what kind of pre sale it is. So, maybe it won't be that simple after all? The person I spoke to earlier this week definetly told me that it was for those ordering over the internet.. like the box office won't be selling them but online would. Anyone else get any different information?
On TM it does say the box office is not selling for the first day and you can only purchase online so maybe it is that simple?

Jennifer said:
*** the number is actually (800) 745-3000. I just called again and they told me that they don't know what kind of pre sale it is. So, maybe it won't be that simple after all? The person I spoke to earlier this week definetly told me that it was for those ordering over the internet.. like the box office won't be selling them but online would. Anyone else get any different information?
I hope so.. the lady said she didn't know what kind of pre sale it was, like it could be only for, amex cardholders, presale from live nation, etc... but maybe she just wasn't sure about it at all so said that to cover herself.. we'll see on Friday!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service