Discuss Linkin Park's new single here. Thoughts on the remix version? Looking forward to the new video?

Views: 7103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u guys do anythng, bt it always rock mind of evry1! atleast dat hapns wd me...

n if v tok abt iridescent, i ws js spell bound aftr listnng dat track!

Just saw a commercial for Linkin Park - Transformer3 - IRIDESCENT video premier - Thurs. 8 est./7 central on VH1. YEEEEES!!!
When is iridescent public in youtube?

I think the original is still the best. i kinda think if other people don't listen to the original one, they might don't know how beautiful the song really is, but let's just hope foe the best :)

and I just watched the sneak peak video, I thought 'Iridescent' supposed to be colorful haha.. it's awesome though

wow thats great for 3. it's imotiounal and cool.

i am let down

transformers supposed to have bullets and missiles and lasers and stuf and big alien robots all around fighting and in the middle of the action ive got this slow song which makes me go to sleep.

doesnt match up #7

So what I'M personally receiving from this is that Chester represents Optimus Prime. He flashes on and off the holographic of Optimus. Mike portrays the character of Megatron. notice how his left eye appears blind? Megatron got his left eye blown off by Optimus in the second movie ending battle. Joe Hahn is portraying Sentinal Prime (or  Zeta Prime.); the robot from the Ark ship and Optimus' predescesor because of Joe's leading figure..

JUST MY OPINION!

Guys please read my opinion on the video....

"Standing in the Wake of devastation"

"Cataclysm Raining down, insides crying Save me Now"

r you serious?! Perfect song. The remix will play in the middle in the background and theyll prob mix it up a tiny bit more. its perfect though....

nitrogen said:

i am let down

transformers supposed to have bullets and missiles and lasers and stuf and big alien robots all around fighting and in the middle of the action ive got this slow song which makes me go to sleep.

doesnt match up #7

the remix of the song is great, linkin park is proving to be the best band in the world no matter what others say.

Jacob Xero Dexter Coffey said:

"Standing in the Wake of devastation"

"Cataclysm Raining down, insides crying Save me Now"

r you serious?! Perfect song. The remix will play in the middle in the background and theyll prob mix it up a tiny bit more. its perfect though....

nitrogen said:

i am let down

doesnt match up #7

look at new divide its got momentum u can play such songs to 1 year olds and hav them go to sleep

i wanna to see the REMIX VIDEO.............for many times :))

It's beautiful. Makes me cry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service