Discuss Linkin Park's new single here. Thoughts on the remix version? Looking forward to the new video?

Views: 7103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one thing I don't like about the video is the two dogs running D: I mean... what does that have to do with Transformers?? XDD that's my only complain u.u but besides that... the video is awesome and the remix too ^___^

LP RULES!! D:

I just heard the song on the radio and I had to stop and cry.  My son who is 18 , has had cancer since he was 14, was just told that his chemotherapy is not working . He is not expected to live till the end of the month. GOD BLESS all of you in LINKIN PARK for your beautiful song . It touched my heart and made me feel better about his passing. His mother and I sit in his hospital room on a daily basis waitingfor the day when it is over.  Once again GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ALL OF YOU SAFE.
i think that the origional track is so much better, i understand why they changed it for the vid but still can't help but think the origional would have worked just as well.
Liz it has to do with destruction. One of the scenes in the new movie is the complete destruction of a city because of an attack by a new threat. So it pertains as a kind of dirge for the destruction that takes place.
In my point of view the video describes destruction and yet peace that is being reborn from the ashes of the battle.
good song for new life
Lyrically, Iridescent (A Thousand Suns) stands out. It's creative and touching. Overall, I like the experimental direction Linkin Park is taking. It's a progressive journey. I have enjoyed this band since day one and I will continue to be inspired by their music. One thing I would like to see from Linkin Park is some more Drum & Bass infusion. The authentic Linkin Park styling combined with Drum & Bass rhythms would be massive!

Original version is so much better than the remix, very soothing..

new colour of LP, its defferent.. awesome !! :D
the song is very cool!!great job
i wish the new video come faster. such as wretches and kings, when they come for me, and blackout. thanks before! :D
The original is WAY better than this radio remix. This "new" version completely discards what makes the song great; the build up and the complete gang vocals in the bridge. I really hope they play the original version the next time I see them live instead of the version they played at the Moscow Red Square.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service