Discuss Linkin Park's new single here. Thoughts on the remix version? Looking forward to the new video?

Views: 7102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Iridescent? it's my favorite song, let alone the music, because I like to rock
This song is good enough now.I think remix cant be much better.

I like this song so much...as it is.....i dont think you have to make it remix.....

are you single
The lyrics.......too good and the tune makes it all better....
I hope you and your family are coping okay - all my best wishes and sorryness to you. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Smith Jordan said:
I just heard the song on the radio and I had to stop and cry.  My son who is 18 , has had cancer since he was 14, was just told that his chemotherapy is not working . He is not expected to live till the end of the month. GOD BLESS all of you in LINKIN PARK for your beautiful song . It touched my heart and made me feel better about his passing. His mother and I sit in his hospital room on a daily basis waitingfor the day when it is over.  Once again GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ALL OF YOU SAFE.
Great effort guys - v cool!

marcos eric said:
Awesome song, its my fravorite at the moment, really well put together and amazing vocals.
May The Good Lord be with all of you.....and your son...

Aaralyn D said:
I hope you and your family are coping okay - all my best wishes and sorryness to you. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Smith Jordan said:
I just heard the song on the radio and I had to stop and cry.  My son who is 18 , has had cancer since he was 14, was just told that his chemotherapy is not working . He is not expected to live till the end of the month. GOD BLESS all of you in LINKIN PARK for your beautiful song . It touched my heart and made me feel better about his passing. His mother and I sit in his hospital room on a daily basis waitingfor the day when it is over.  Once again GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ALL OF YOU SAFE.

I have no religious bearing but samuel lalhmangaiha has it right.

All my sincerest wishes to you and yours'.

I like the video edit much more :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service