Discuss Linkin Park's new single here. Thoughts on the remix version? Looking forward to the new video?

Views: 7093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ME TOO :D:D:D:D:D:D THEY ARE JUST GREAT!!!!!:):):):)

Original is awesome,no doubts.But i think that a new version in a true ROCK N' ROLL style would be cooler than a remix!!!

Just Plain AWESOME!!!

gotta be one of the most inspiriational songs of this year by far!

ME ENCANTA LA VERSIÓN ORIGINAL, SIN EMBARGO TODOS LOS REMIX SON TAMBIÉN BUENOS, NO ME CANSO DE ESCUCHAR NINGUNO.

I dislike it. New Divide was amazing, and this just isnt very good in my opinion. It isnt heavy... Sort of boring...

What the frick is this discussion for? it seems to be about Iridescent (which my mom finds a bit depressing, lol) but its just random stuff about Linkin Park(they're all awesome, I wish I could go to a concert!). Can someone help? I'm only 10.......

Wait I get It now... we're just talkin' bout Iridescent. Alright Peashe out!

Love the video, but still it would have been good to include the entire track....

it has great video effects

There's alot of people who criticize you guy's over your new sound, and honestly for awhile there I was one of them.. but oddly enough after I started listening and hearing, I've never felt more connected with you guys and your music. 

It could be one of two reasons. One because they are licking the small amount of algae that is on the glass or two because they need some fresh water aquarium salt.
Organa Cleanse

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service