Discuss Linkin Park's new single here. Thoughts on the remix version? Looking forward to the new video?

Views: 7103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The best song ever and it really fits Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon.
''Iridescent'' is a great great song!
The mix is amazing, but of course nothing beats the album version :) oh and I heard LP might come out with another album the first few months of next year???
the remix version is kinda cool.
I LIKE LINKIN PARRK TO VIETNAM!
thanks Ravi
Iridescent is really a good song. From Transformers 3, and I bet from all the movies of Transformers will always have my one and only band, Linkin Park.I have searched for a long time a tool that converts YouTube music into MP3. I'm an avid fan on this song that is why i searched for a free tool that converts it. I found YouTube to MP3 Converter that can easily convert it. For just a couple of minutes, your chosen song or video will be converted in just pasting the URL on it. The great thing is this tool is 100% free!

Iridescent 8-bit version by Astronoise available to download now.

Play, hear, download and give your advice :)

Thanks,

Linkin Park Fan Site

UYS, PLEASE WATCH MY FRIEND AND MY COVER OF IRIDESCENT!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsb_QYZz2c
i think live is the orginal version better than the transformers version , because the album version of the remix is much better than the orginal version of iridescent. ^^ it´s my mine .
Cool Remix :)
Yes, Iridescent song is a good rockin' soundtrack of Transformers 3. And they aren't same with other bands.Actually you can download this song from YouTube and converts into MP3. Yes, you heard it right, there's a tool that can convert YouTube songs into MP3. I am tired of downloading MP3 that doesn't have complete list that I want to download. Thank God I found YouTube to MP3 Converter as the tool i used to convert YouTube into MP3. Easy to use and the important is its 100% free.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service