There have been a ton of great submissions to the "Iridescent" artwork contest. Definitely make sure you check out the submissions below and vote for your favorite ones by "Favouriting" them. See all of the submissions HERE, and submit your own HERE.

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...if I understand what you say (I'm Italian :-)) you're right, deviantart old members are a lot of friends faving...more than new...but the "favourite" it's not a good voting system, it's not fair asking people to join Deviantart only for voting...
Janus 神 said:
Ustedes tienen que elegir el diseño de Iridescent... 
No por votos de los mismos Fans. Porque no todos votan... y el que tenga más "amigos" en su deviantart, hace que lo voten va a ganar... y nos es justo para el que se creó una cuenta y no tiene a nadie que lo vote.

are you sure they gonna pick the winner like that?  i  am not sure how they gonna check which art was more favorited, ... and what if the one that everyone favorites appears to be ... not good?

and also ... if they use art that everyone favorites just because everyone does and that is easy way to pick a winner...then i would be mad... cos the band should pick the winner ... everyone else shouldn't do it for them. I don't want them to perform in Moscow with an art on their background that they don't even care about. It doesn't feel right

I agree with you! and ..the rules says that linkinpark gonna chose the winner...and this is the reason for what I submitted mine...I don't know why Adam said " vote for them"... a fav is not a vote...and it's not from linkinpark fans....but from other artists..I got faves from people who don't like linkinpark, for example...

Olga <Monica> Panteleeva said:

are you sure they gonna pick the winner like that?  i  am not sure how they gonna check which art was more favorited, ... and what if the one that everyone favorites appears to be ... not good?

and also ... if they use art that everyone favorites just because everyone does and that is easy way to pick a winner...then i would be mad... cos the band should pick the winner ... everyone else shouldn't do it for them. I don't want them to perform in Moscow with an art on their background that they don't even care about. It doesn't feel right

I agree , that isn't fair at all and it doesn't feel right at all. A'lot of the art in that gallery like 90% of it is copy and pasted. as I stated on my entry that can be found here

http://exuitirteiss.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ie9un

I did not want to do what they did. I was trying my best to be original.  but anyway I really hope that's not how they're judging this..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with you! and ..the rules says that linkinpark gonna chose the winner...and this is the reason for what I submitted mine...I don't know why Adam said " vote for them"... a fav is not a vote...and it's not from linkinpark fans....but from other artists..I got faves from people who don't like linkinpark, for example...

i hope they made this whole "favorite your favorite" thing just for us - to have our art shared... i guess...

I hope!

i hope they made this whole "favorite your favorite" thing just for us - to have our art shared... i guess...

Quiero saber quien ganó!!!! >./strong>
You are right, but it doesn't mean that we can't worry about stuff that is important.

Girl in the Sun-dress said:

Hey! Stop it! They'll pick that when they can. Guys have so many performances and sometimes they're tired. They're people too! Think about it please.

And about the picking. I'm sure guys will pick the winner with their heads and hearts. Just trust them.

You're absolutely right!  they're on tour, across different countries in europe, we were trying to figure out what was the real meaning of "vote your favourite". find out the winner no later than June 23 :-) i guess...

Congratulations to who ever won! You are going have some great exposure! WOW what a fantastic opportunity! From Angel Mercy aka AngelLP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service