There have been a ton of great submissions to the "Iridescent" artwork contest. Definitely make sure you check out the submissions below and vote for your favorite ones by "Favouriting" them. See all of the submissions HERE, and submit your own HERE.

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out my submission guys http://linkinpark.deviantart.com/#/d3inzg2

Have great fun! Love LP!

what time hours of work ends with reception?

my work is here, hope you like it..fav it here——>  my Iridescent artwork

small pic is bellow:

 

Hey everyone :) , i have seen a really wonderful artwork entered this contest, please check out mine , i hope you like it :) , fav+ and comment please :)

my entry for linkin park artwork contest

really cool i like the colors you used :)

ChelseaBenni said:

my work is here, hope you like it..fav it here——>  my Iridescent artwork

small pic is bellow:

thank u so much for your fav,

and i've tried to open your webpage but i couldn't, pls check and see~~

Farah Winchester said:

Hey everyone :) , i have seen a really wonderful artwork entered this contest, please check out mine , i hope you like it :) , fav+ and comment please :)

my entry for linkin park artwork contest

Hey everyone :) , i have seen a really wonderful artwork entered this contest, please check out mine , i hope you like it :) , fav+ and comment please :)

my entry for linkin park artwork contest

Hey thanks alot for telling me that the link doesn't work , i fix it , you can see it now , and i hope you will like it , you are welcome i do really like yours :) 

ChelseaBenni said:

thank u so much for your fav,

and i've tried to open your webpage but i couldn't, pls check and see~~

Farah Winchester said:

Hey everyone :) , i have seen a really wonderful artwork entered this contest, please check out mine , i hope you like it :) , fav+ and comment please :)

my entry for linkin park artwork contest

It didnt have to be!  Just as long as it was 1200x1200px when you submitted it! They wanted original illustrations and paintings! Im not sure what time today its over but you might still have some time!

Natalie Rochel'eau said:

I didnt know it had to be computer art... photo shop stuff so I gave up.

 

hey~your link still doesn't work and i check it and found out that you've forgotten the colon behind the "http"

Farah Winchester said:
Hey thanks alot for telling me that the link doesn't work , i fix it , you can see it now , and i hope you will like it , you are welcome i do really like yours :) 

ChelseaBenni said:

thank u so much for your fav,

and i've tried to open your webpage but i couldn't, pls check and see~~

Farah Winchester said:

Hey everyone :) , i have seen a really wonderful artwork entered this contest, please check out mine , i hope you like it :) , fav+ and comment please :)

my entry for linkin park artwork contest

Many great entries... There should be a top 10 ;)

And, this is my Artwork, hope you guys enjoy it!

You can see it, comment, and fav it here --> http://joepessanha.deviantart.com/art/IRIDESCENT-212404517?q=galler...

Thank you all!!

Yeah but don´t forget that you need photoshop or ai to be able to use one of the provided images on the download pack

LBWicks said:
It didnt have to be!  Just as long as it was 1200x1200px when you submitted it! They wanted original illustrations and paintings! Im not sure what time today its over but you might still have some time!

Natalie Rochel'eau said:

I didnt know it had to be computer art... photo shop stuff so I gave up.

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service