There have been a ton of great submissions to the "Iridescent" artwork contest. Definitely make sure you check out the submissions below and vote for your favorite ones by "Favouriting" them. See all of the submissions HERE, and submit your own HERE.

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to who ever won! You are going have some great exposure! WOW what a fantastic opportunity! From Angel Mercy aka AngelLP

thts really kool!

i drew this in art class.. tell me wat u think..? thnx!

Hello everyone. 
I'm living in Russia, Linkin Park's Moscow show is today. Seems to be, from what I heard.
So, I suppose every single LP's fan is eager to find out who's the winner at last (as well as I am).
Hope everything is okay :)
Cheerz

The winner is really not a winner. He should have been disqualified for breaking all the rules. I am not saying my entry was the best or anything, but I followed the rules and many others with more creative artwork should have had a chance. I am really disappointed at how this contest was handled and will know better in the future. why make rules for the artist when the judges ignore them. This type of business can´t be good for the LP name. The winner had 9 entries where the rules say 1. He used a watermark, where the rules say none. he used a 5000×4995 resolution when the rules say 1200x1200. So, someone explain to me how he is a winner when it is stated in the rules that these are grounds for automatic disqualification!!!
right...

Jay Richard Morehouse said:
The winner is really not a winner. He should have been disqualified for breaking all the rules. I am not saying my entry was the best or anything, but I followed the rules and many others with more creative artwork should have had a chance. I am really disappointed at how this contest was handled and will know better in the future. why make rules for the artist when the judges ignore them. This type of business can´t be good for the LP name. The winner had 9 entries where the rules say 1. He used a watermark, where the rules say none. he used a 5000×4995 resolution when the rules say 1200x1200. So, someone explain to me how he is a winner when it is stated in the rules that these are grounds for automatic disqualification!!!
I just wanna know how he won when he submitted multiple submissions????

I know that almost all the time after the competitions some1 is not happy with the choice. But in this case, discontent is reasonable. I don't want to sound rude, but the winners art work is ... not good. As Russian i don't want this art to be part of the Red Square even for a one performance.As an artist i don't see anything special in this work (and i repeat again - i have nothing against the artist who did it, but there were SO MANY AMAZING pieces added to the contest). As a PR manager i don't understand  reasons that art was chosen over other art works.

It wouldn't be even a problem if we were talking about some other band...but LP...who always were so amazing with picking own style... i confused...

congratulations 2 the winner :)
so empty works this make it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service