Discuss here.

Views: 11557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seriously... How do you get your download?? No matter what I do, my page stays blank. Am I using the wrong brwoser or what? PLEASE HELP

THIS WAS AWESOME LINKIN PARK THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'M WITH YOU SINCE 2000 AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN LP SOLDIER!!!!

I   LOVE YOU   LINKIN PARK! ♥♥♥

OMG I GOT IT.

I recommend everyone downloading Google Chrome provider. It helped me, it didnt work on my Internet Explorer provider.. Hope to help some of you guys with this. Google Chrome solves the problem!

I had that too. Download Google Chrome.

MaoChouChan said:
Seriously... How do you get your download?? No matter what I do, my page stays blank. Am I using the wrong brwoser or what? PLEASE HELP
Okay... I don't like Chrome at all but I'll try again with a different browser. It's dumb though that this doesn't work on all browsers, cause it should :-/

Traian Craciun said:

MaoChouChan said:
yaaay! :D mission acomplished :B
the prize is nice \m/ \m/
hahahaha, amazing guys! I really love it! :D

Cool

I found the code =)

sXMJfjv

Marcela Ueda said:

I found the code =)

sXMJfjv

I hope Google Chrome worked for you? :)

MaoChouChan said:
Okay... I don't like Chrome at all but I'll try again with a different browser. It's dumb though that this doesn't work on all browsers, cause it should :-/

Traian Craciun said:

MaoChouChan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service