Discuss here.

Views: 11555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I GOT IT!! :D
For whatever reason, my PC denied to get Safari to work.
However, I entered the codes on my iPhone's Safari now and it worked ^^

Once you're done, you will be asked for your email adress and then you get the link sent :)
Thanks for helping me out guys! LP fans are the best ^____^

You're very welcome :) Which provider did you use at first? I used Internet Explorer 7 first, but didn't work. Then I downloaded Google Chrome and it worked. So it works with Google Chrome and Safari and probably Mozilla too.. Explorer fails.

MaoChouChan said:

Once you're done, you will be asked for your email adress and then you get the link sent :)

Downloading live in Red Square!!

I used my Firefox first, then tried Internet Explorer, both wouldn't work. They would load the page, but it would not show the text and the box to enter your email, only the header, the LP logos and the "discuss" link.

And Safari wouldn't install properly on my PC... So I used Safari for iPhone.
It's so damn weird, cause someone tweeted me that it works with Firefox. But obviously it doesn't for some of us. I can't explain that!
I even checked my Java for Updates and disabled my Firewall for a moment... Didn't help. Very mysterious... o.O

Traian Craciun said:

You're very welcome :) Which provider did you use at first? I used Internet Explorer 7 first, but didn't work. Then I downloaded Google Chrome and it worked. So it works with Google Chrome and Safari and probably Mozilla too.. Explorer fails.

MaoChouChan said:

SO EXCITED *__*

LOATR Axi said:
Downloading live in Red Square!!

SXMJFJV

there's joes code.am i doing this right?

I GOT IT- THANKS :D

if you have twitter folow me and in my TL are all the links for all the cards...

@bto_lpu

I thought it was the video... its just mp3.. 

I clicked the box under BBB, tweeted that I got a card, but no code.  I dont know what im doing worng.
However, is [LP] and a good idea, I mean, maybe this could be applied for new releases of the band or something else...
What does "straight to the band" mean?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service