Discuss here.

Views: 11555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are awesome! Thanks for sharing!  By the way, I typed in "Rob" upper case & lower case and it didn't work. I also typed his last name Bourdon, and it didn't work either. How did you type it?

Nida Sumer said:
GUYS I FOUND A WAY! copy this link and just change the band member's name! http://www.linkinpark.com/tradingcards/brad.html You're welcome ;)
Is that sound file also as a hint? :/
Isn't that called...cheating ? :D

highlandpark said:
You are awesome! Thanks for sharing!  By the way, I typed in "Rob" upper case & lower case and it didn't work. I also typed his last name Bourdon, and it didn't work either. How did you type it?

Nida Sumer said:
GUYS I FOUND A WAY! copy this link and just change the band member's name! http://www.linkinpark.com/tradingcards/brad.html You're welcome ;)
How do I download it to my iPod?

I have all the codes but i entered them all but i dont have the reward. why?

Yay! That sounds like a lot of fun :D 

Phoenix code :  nZNZe9G
it's so cool i like it :)
Somehow it's not working on my computer. Last night I could enter Joe's code and got the next hint, but now I'm trying the others and nothing happens. Can enter there codes and click the 'play/arrow' button but nothing happens. I'm not getting the other hints. And I really would love the see the download you get :(
WoopWoop lovley concert nice to have it! ;)
i got like send it to you? if you got skype or smth

Elizabeth Carmichael said:
Somehow it's not working on my computer. Last night I could enter Joe's code and got the next hint, but now I'm trying the others and nothing happens. Can enter there codes and click the 'play/arrow' button but nothing happens. I'm not getting the other hints. And I really would love the see the download you get :(

Don't have either of them. Can't you just send me the link to my e-mail adres?

And Skype isn't that just a program to make online phonecalls?

Samuel cantwell said:

i got like send it to you? if you got skype or smth

Elizabeth Carmichael said:
Somehow it's not working on my computer. Last night I could enter Joe's code and got the next hint, but now I'm trying the others and nothing happens. Can enter there codes and click the 'play/arrow' button but nothing happens. I'm not getting the other hints. And I really would love the see the download you get :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service